My Simple Tank...

soup

• SRC Member

yes they r indeed finally opening up n they got to use to the new enviroment coz

frm where u bought it n all the way back home to ur tank in not an easy ride for them.

the 1 on the left couldn't figure out actually, can u post a close up picture of it if u don mind?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe.. thk u both for the compliments.. its juz a simple setup.. will post a pic of my sump area. :)

Heres an image of my blasto "garden" or wat i hope it to be... my green with purple skirting cant be placed there as the base rock a bit huge.. :(

(ps: skyline!! recognise any of these? hehe)

Hi Matt, Wow! Nice blasto garden you've got there! Can try to hand feed em @ night & you'll see e colour will get more intense on e next day....Maybe one find day I shall drop by ur place with all my testkit yah. :)

Haha hi sky! Yea sure!! One day u go pasir ris area let me noe ya??? Always welcome ya! I will try feeding but im not xactly sure how.. . using turkey blaster? :)

Bro Matt, I'm afraid you might need to consider to add up more blue lights to your

tank inorder to create more photosynthesis to this fella here? Coz, I notice the colour had change a bit as from e day that you got from me....

post-34-1186379852.jpg

• SRC Member

Kekeke paiseh la skyline.. i took tat pic with 1x150w and 2x39t5 blue on.. and ya i seldom on my blue lights.. if i switch to 4x39 t5 blue.. will it be as good as hving MH? :) Thx a lot ya? Got new babies at the side leow..

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Oh manz... im in the midst of doing some rescaping (thanks to KenK's advice), and also he adviced mi to add more flow...

removed seio m1100 and used back my tunze 6060

THEN omg... like turbulence in my tank (3ft in length) -_- and i targetted its path upwards (its on the left of the tank behind a rock) to reflect against the rght side wall and then ard my tank...

The pratas on the sandbed... one of them seem to enjoy it.. but im very paranoia about how well they can receive this flow... (cos i heard they cannot have flow??)

currently heres their situation.. any advice?

post-34-1188143666.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Feeding time for them... whenever I stand near the tank they will start coming up to the surface... not sure how much to feed and how often.. when they do tat.. i will dump some pellets in... i think im overfeeding.. read tat fishes dunno when they are full? But mine will stop attacking the pellets after its munched on a fair bit.. not sure :upsidedown:

post-34-1190437934.jpg