My Collection Of Angel

tijou

• SRC Member
Hehe lum.. u mean they shld be vege-saurs and not nip on ur precious corals rite?

Ya lor.. bro soup, if they dun nip corals i sure get these gorgeous angel ;)

bcos my MD(wife) favorite fish is angel, she always ask me give up keep corals and change to angel fishes :angel: ,but i act blur blur.. :P:evil:

• SRC Member

Ya lor.. bro soup, if they dun nip corals i sure get these gorgeous angel ;)

bcos my MD(wife) favorite fish is angel, she always ask me give up keep corals and change to angel fishes :angel: ,but i act blur blur.. :P:evil:

Hey Lum,

And when you do really give up corals and go for angels, later she may come back and ask you to bring back the corals :unsure::fear::D l once removed all my meaty corals to have angels and then later my CFO says last time with those corals like nicer leh... :shock:

Bro Tijou,

Beautiful queen u have. Seems like the king didn't bother the queen yah...all living peaceful. What's yr next target?

• SRC Member

lum!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH UR WIFE!!! give up the corals (u still got my contact number? i still hv urs so its ok juz a pm away..haha)

juz a qns.. tj~ hmm so ur rockscape very Zen.. at nite where they rest ah? shld be quite cute..

• SRC Member

Hey Lum,

And when you do really give up corals and go for angels, later she may come back and ask you to bring back the corals :unsure::fear::D l once removed all my meaty corals to have angels and then later my CFO says last time with those corals like nicer leh... :shock:

Bro Tijou,

Beautiful queen u have. Seems like the king didn't bother the queen yah...all living peaceful. What's yr next target?

Yooo.. Bro underwater you r 100% rite... thats why i act blur when she mention abt this :lol::thanks:

Bro soup.. If really GIVE UP CORALS.. sure call you :upsidedown::peace:

Haha.. Bro Soup.. my rock are all dead rocks.. I prefer to keep fishes only.. I am not very innovative in stacking rocks.. that's why so "zen"...

Bro underwater, the King totally doesn't bother about the queen, probably because the king is much smaller..

The only two angel sometime kana bully is the australia scribber and marculuso..

Next target will be two showgrade yellow tang.. those 5 inches one..

• 1 month later...