lum/storm

lum_13101

• SRC Member

Yup.. me and Storm Stropper combine this thread.. :D but you are welcome to post your tank pic here.. :peace::D

All my gems almost here bro angelfishlover.. :D

Wah nice eh i can faint when i see that :blink::blink::blink::o:o .Your welcome storm tropper.I came to look then wah heavenly!!!!!

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Have u both ever counted how many pratas and cynas u have in your tank? Recently got some liking again for cynas.. :P

Same here.I also now kinda like prata and open brain.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Have u both ever counted how many pratas and cynas u have in your tank? Recently got some liking again for cynas.. :P

Welcome back F.T :D

i've got like 18 pratas b for but sold 5 of them left with 13 now :cry2: but got to cure my itch n getting more...hehe. :blink:

for cyna got only 3 still looking for more with dark intense colouration. :evil:

y not try it for my knowing on cyna its quite easy to keep n has got diff species.

• SRC Member

Welcome back F.T :D

i've got like 18 pratas b for but sold 5 of them left with 13 now :cry2: but got to cure my itch n getting more...hehe. :blink:

for cyna got only 3 still looking for more with dark intense colouration. :evil:

y not try it for my knowing on cyna its quite easy to keep n has got diff species.

IMO, cynas are easier to keep than pratas. So far I have abt 9 cynas and all the common colors. yet to own those stunning colrs like Lum <_<

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

Bro FT.. welcome back :D

Storm.. So coincident :ooh: me also got 13 pratas ler.. :lol::lol:

Cynas got 5.. :lol::peace:

I found cyna easy take care then prata too :P

Currently my powder blue kenna attacted by white spot.. :( maybe i added in the not fully cure live rocks to place the pratas also my red carpet anemone not doing well and keep release the toxic :cry2:

already throw away the anemone :erm: and did some water change :(

hopefully can recover soon :blink::sick:

• SRC Member

I'm confused.Lum you got ur own tank or share tank???I'm really confused.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
I'm confused.Lum you got ur own tank or share tank???I'm really confused.

bro angelfishlover..me stay at the west area and storm stay at the south area, how to share tank.. :lol:

dun confused anymore.. :rolleyes:

Bro fishtalk1517.. how abt you think :angel: ..isit i and storm same person ? :D:D

Cheers..

• SRC Member
bro angelfishlover..me stay at the west area and storm stay at the south area, how to share tank.. :lol:

dun confused anymore.. :rolleyes:

Bro fishtalk1517.. how abt you think :angel: ..isit i and storm same person ? :D:D

Cheers..

Oiii... i stay east la mana south want to stay where.... <_<

angelfishlover stay focus we r not d same... :whistle

• SRC Member
Bro FT.. welcome back :D

Storm.. So coincident :ooh: me also got 13 pratas ler

Cynas got 5.. :lol::peace:

I found cyna easy take care then prata too

Currently my powder blue kenna attacted by white spot.. :( maybe i added in the not fully cure live rocks to place the pratas also my red carpet anemone not doing well and keep release the toxic :cry2:

already throw away the anemone :erm: and did some water change :(

hopefully can recover soon :blink::sick:

mai itchy la lum don buy anemone liao la.how's ur powder now.