WTS: Germand Shepherd

WaWaBoy

Hi.

Just bought a Germand Shepherd 3 days ago. But because of my busy schedule and need to go overseas for long term business, i don't have any choice but to sell my Germand Shepherd.

Please note that the German Shepherd is a very suitable guard dog and it is not HDB approved. Owner must be a very responsible person and caring because it breaks my heart to sell him. Wish to let go for S$ 1,200.00.

Please don't hesitate to call me at 9177-8486 for more details regarding this dog.

Ray.

post-10-1188620477.jpg

Hi.

Maybe you never rear a dog before. At first, the owner wouldn't sell the dog to me but he gave up when i offer him a good price of 1,500. But for dog lover such as me, when i made my mind to buy this dog, that means i am very fond of the dog.

If not for what want to buy the dog? Maybe for you, breeding and then selling the puppy is it? Dog keeping is just like reef keeping, not about the time and money you spend...

If you wanna count, i have 2 huskies, 1 cocker spaniel, 2 Rootweiler, i have arowana farms, own a warehouse in Kranji, a 10 Feet custom reef tank inside my office and the most things that worries me is my huskies just gave birth... Hahaha...

For example, if you bought a cheap Flame Angel for $55, after 2 days it died. How will you felt? Only 2 days wor... Buy a new one right? Hahaha... Get my point?

Anyway, back to the point... Anybody want my German Shepherd? Very very suitable for being a guard dog. Will consider letting go at lower price... The most important is finding a good owner.

Finally... P/S: Mr. T***** if you keep on talking like a children, better don't reefing, go and play masak masak better. See Ya.

Dog is not a toy, BABY. Buy a dog for 3 day and then sell. What is this??? A toy?? Fish is still ok. But dog! No No. Don't be like a baby who want this toy on the first day and after 3 days, sick and tired of it and throw aside.

SPCA always advise do not buy on impulse if you cannot afford the time and do not have the patience to train and love them , don't start.

watsmore u should have known your schedule well enough before getting the dog, or maybe like wat another reefer said: is it a stolen dog??

juz want to emphasize: Dog is not a toy!! :angry:

fyi, i have 3 dogs n i adore them very much!!!.

couldnt help but to say this...if u have so much commitment...why even did u buy the dog in the 1st place? from what i see...ur pets at hand shd take up most of ur limited time....unless u hire ppl to take care of them, i dun think u can spare enough time on each of them and on work and family as well.... just my thots on this... :huh:

• SRC Member

Has your work scheduled suddenly changed in the last 3 days? What about your other dogs? Do you normally keep your pets in a warehouse like place?

Would be good if you gave a bit more background into the circumstances that led you to buy this dog so that interested buyers like myself can make a better judgment. I am a little uncomfortable about this 3 days thing.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

I am just asking for clarification. Parting with $1,200 is not a small thing.

Does the dog have a certificate?

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".