Wts:Octopus

• SRC Member
reef safe? fish safe? kind of worry if put inside my tank ler.. hehe..

and i think octopus come out from tank right?

yes fish safe in its stomach.

reef safe with extra art painted paste. we always likes extra colours in our corals

At night it will crawl to your bedside to sleep with you.

:cry:

You like it? Its good for people who likes to take care of Lionfish or Stonefish or Shark. If I got fedup with corals and fishes, I will take this. Those corals and fishes cant eat but this one seems delicious sotong with kangkong chilli. Red pepper and Chilli rocks.

This is a mimic octopus if not wrong.. They wun climb out off the tank unlike the normal octopus... And it is a rare species.. Market price more than $150... Very short lifespan thou... Interesting octopus...

Bro, why not keep it since you bought and it means you know about its requirement... Better than selling to other reefers that are inexperience in handling them, the octopus might just waste away...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Thank to bros cool guy,clowny lover and terryz.i recieve a lot of ridiculous offer,but i dun mind cos tis optopus is very rare, no knowin the price is not a sin :P .anyway thk to all who hv offer me.im givin up is because my daugther break my optopus hse,and recently she hv tis habit to knock on my main tank also.better do something b4 all start swimming in my livin rm. :lol: