SALE: Red Dragon Mini 5000L

jervismun

Guys

I have a great pump to sell. Refer to next pix for specifications.

SELLING PRICE: $400.00

This is where I bought it:

http://www.sewatec.de/Pumps/Powerheads/Roy...-Ltr::1829.html

post-10-1189999745.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Superb energy efficiency... and extremely silent... just as expected from a Red Dragon :D

post-10-1189999825.jpg

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

This is a very good pump. Shd be more than enough for yr 3ft tank.

Probably need to run it out of sump = dry.

I would get it if not for all the weddings that I have to attend this month.

Actually I find it perfect to be used in-sump. I only tried in-sump btw :)

Its one damn good pump...Very tempting! If only I have e $$$ now I would just grab it. Upz for ur sale bro! :peace:

Yeah it's a good pump :)

• SRC Member

Hi Bro;

How old was it and how about the warranty?

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member

Hi,

Had pm you with interest, but need your advise on the following:

1. Size: 2.5 ft (W) x 2.5 ft (D) x 2 ft (H) with a 2ft size sump.

2. Need to confirm that I can place the pump in the sump.

3. Will the pump be over power for the size of my tank?

4. Is it true the # of time you cycle the tank water within certain timing is good for the tank? If yes, that is this #?

5. What is the size of the pipe to connect to the pump as I am currently using a Eheim Pump 1206 (I think so).

Please feel free to call me if it is easy for you to share with me through the phone.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & best regards

............................................................................................................................................

Feel free to visit my Aquarium blog @

http://taysaquarium.blogspot.sg/

Reserved :)