My 3rd tank...N its getting smaller n smaller

marble

• SRC Member

FTS

jzt bought another big piece of LR...e one on e right side of e tank..putting it there for e time being as thinking of rescaping tis sun..wan to stack up e rocks higher so tat can place more corals...No choice as tank small so got to make full use of all e spaces available...cant work on e side so got to go up..keke...

post-34-1194523973.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
super clean sand bed

this tank is abt 1mth old only of course sandbed still clean clean keke....

n most importantly my algae benny like to stir e sand with its body lor(wic i dun like as it will stir up e dirt n cos sand to cover my blasto n zoo) :angry: ...

CAn c brown algae growing alrdy but my 4 snails have been working hard tog with my algae benny on e rocks lor...so can still keep it in check... :D

• SRC Member
BrO, Ur tank are doing great with all the collection.The blastos n pratas are cheo ... B)

tk bro....but mine cant compare to ur blasto n prata lah....esp ur prata all big big n color beri e intense B) .....keke...

wanted to buy afew more prata but i will have no space for other corals liao,so got to stop prata purchase liao.... :( unlike ur one still got space for more.......keke...

NOw looking for lumi green brain n bicolor brain....those intense color type....but most impt not too big..... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Wah the tomato clown seems happy wif ur green bubble.Where is ur saddleback clown???

girlone.png

• SRC Member

Oh i see it.It hosts on the zoanthids eh???

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Oh i see it.It hosts on the zoanthids eh???

they use my blasto as a host at nite lor....actually any corals that is on e sandbed they will use as host...tat time my prata was on e sandbed n they actaully dig a hole under it to hide..... <_< tats y i shifted my prata onto e rock now... :D

• SRC Member
FTS as of today :D

did a rescape of LR n add in afew more corals...... :P

:o;)B) beautiful bro...

aquatronica7na.gif

Main Tank - DECOMMISSIONED ON 24.01.11

48"x24"x26" 12mm thick starfire crystal glass(3 sided) EOS with Black Silicon(Germany)

Sump Tank

32"x15"x20" complete with egg crate, bio-ball, top up reservoir

Equipments

Return Pump: AquaBee up7000

Skimmer: Skimz Monzter sm200 with AquaBee pin wheel and AquaBee up2000(Germany) as feed pump

CR: Skimz Monzter CM150 powered with AquaBee 2000i(Germany), solonoid valve and CO2 tank

FR: Skimz 150

MH Lighting: 2x250W Lumen bright(USA) MH pendant with 2x250W 12000k Reeflux bulb(USA), 250W Coralvue (USA) dimmable ballast

T5 Lighting: 2x54w ATI(Germany) high output T5 bulb with aluminium stand

Controller: Aquatronica ACS ADVANCE Package

Dosing: Aquatronica Dosing Pumps-ACQ450

• SRC Member

they use my blasto as a host at nite lor....actually any corals that is on e sandbed they will use as host...tat time my prata was on e sandbed n they actaully dig a hole under it to hide..... <_< tats y i shifted my prata onto e rock now... :D

Oh so they are like that eh???Buy long tentacle plate ah.

girlone.png

• SRC Member
wow bro ur tank very nice.. very pack liao hor  :P

jzt a simple tank lah bro...ur 2ft tank tat time with all sps more chioh leh.... :P

still got afew place to add in afew more corals.....thinking of getting another prata or cyna to cover e sandbed so tat my warsse wont stir e sandbed...but scare my clown fish will use it as a host again n stress it.... <_<

now looking ard for red mushrm,lumi green brain n bicolor brain,cup coral.....or mayb more blasto.....i still miss e blasto tat i got fm u tat time...remember e rock of blasto with 2 diff breed on it one????red in color one??? :D

• SRC Member

I tot saddleback clown very choosy???So they every coral they see they use it as a host.You get Clarkii clown worse.Mine been trying to host on the bubble cause it slept near and sometimes on.Scared later my clownfish kena eaten but the bubble is tame i saw it dun eat it.How much u get ur prata???

girlone.png

• SRC Member
I tot saddleback clown very choosy???So they every coral they see they use it as a host.You get Clarkii clown worse.Mine been trying to host on the bubble cause it slept near and sometimes on.Scared later my clownfish kena eaten but the bubble is tame i saw it dun eat it.How much u get ur prata???

dun noe leh...seems like those coral tat i put on e sandbed ones they all go n use it as a host leh...still tot tat they will use my red goni as a host but they didnt...

pm u w rgd to e price of e prata liao..... ;)

• SRC Member

My blasto garden...i jzt cant stop buying red blasto...keke...got 3 rock of same type of color(REd with green mouth)..But e red is diff in intensity so jzt buy..keke :P

Anyone want to exchange with me other colors type of blasto???Jzt pm me....

post-34-1195996614.jpg

• SRC Member

Wah full house but very nice bro.

girlone.png