Crime Alert

VanDeam

• SRC Member
anyway.. he has documents from police.. he shown me so i believe it.. but i think its not important if u believe him anot.

well, if we all not free, still free to come here to write?

Why I didnt believe him but instead others. I had been BS so many times so how to trust someone who keeps calling wolf for so many times. Not only me, many reefers also know. Even a LFS also know his BS.

Yeah, its not important for me to believe or not. Lets face the facts, this goes the same to everyone here too.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

well, if we all not free, still free to come here to write?

Why I didnt believe him but instead others. I had been BS so many times so how to trust someone who keeps calling wolf for so many times. Not only me, many reefers also know. Even a LFS also know his BS.

Yeah, its not important for me to believe or not. Lets face the facts, this goes the same to everyone here too.

A BS person ought to have BS treatment. THink you are very beng. dare to show up? guess you chicken feet. No Ball!

• SRC Member

Guys..I said stop it....Please la...Small thing....Another person problem...Why talk about it? You all have no gain..

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member

MOD CLOSE AND DELETE THIS THREAD...

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

Reeftask and Honzo... you have been warned in another thread. Kindly stop your attacks on each other or be both suspended from further posting. Thank you for your co-operation.

• SRC Member

A BS person ought to have BS treatment. THink you are very beng. dare to show up? guess you chicken feet. No Ball!

OK< boss, I dont know what he is talking, LOL.

The thief of Van Deam House is somebody else and seems he dont know what happened here.