Project "ROS"

chinmo

• SRC Member
you plan to grow pods too?

no need to grow them.... they just grow by themself :)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
yeah, but more plants/LR, more pods

yap, will have more plants, moderate lrs ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

So when are you starting to buy seahorse, I cant wait to see them. Seems nobody sell seahorse in SRC at the moment. Reidi still ex but Kuda is available at reasonable price, still blackie. Whats on your mind? Still only Reidi? Do you intend also get those blackies Reidis if available?

• SRC Member

i had 12 reidi now, 2 kudas also... think i stop getting more liao...... this ROS is going to be my ultimate seahorse tank! :yeah:

• SRC Member
Not hi tech bros.... just slighty better than what i used to have :yeah: spent all my money on the hardwares.... have to wait next payday to start settting up e tank :lol:

Planning to loop my Seahorse nursery tank to the sump.... :P

hi bro,

beside grapes,wat other plants will go asexaul???Can advise??tks

• SRC Member
do you plan pipefish? no shrimp? just plain seahorse?

maybe a few pipefish.... but still Sh is the main attraction in the tank... some doctor shrimp if my sh not able to eat them up :lol:

• SRC Member

hi bro,

beside grapes,wat other plants will go asexaul???Can advise??tks

Fern calpulera will also go asexual quite easily too.... ;)

• SRC Member

I try 1 time before...... brought 2 pep shrimp back at $16 each! release into tank for less than 5 min, left a head on the bottom..... expensive meal man! :P

• SRC Member

Fern calpulera will also go asexual quite easily too.... ;)

all the calpulera family lor.... I think some reefers post... those single cells one will go asexual. But I think the main thing is that to know how to prevent them to go asexual... like put those caplulera near wavemaker to lower the flow and prevent them to go asexual.... etc.

BTW, I think cheoto grow slower than grape calpulera leh.... the little clump in my sump is still a little clump with not much growth shown.... maybe cannot compete with the grape... :pinch:

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member

skimmer power up for 5 mins :evil: still need some tuning i think :P

post-34-1194303650.jpg

• SRC Member

I got mine from reborn.... pasir ris abeng should have too ;) think i need more macros :lol:

• SRC Member

I switch to 2 x ati blue plus with 2x ati aquablue plus..... the whole tank is bubbling! the red grapes , cactus and the fan like kelp.... all giving out bubles... like a planted tank :P

• SRC Member
this don't sounds good.. it could be algea growing on the marcoalgea liao...

har...... then what can i do to remedy? :o

• SRC Member

tevin big bro~! i got alot of nice one..

haha.. when free? i wan go find u and ur family.. haha.. very long nvr visit them le~!

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png