RIP: My yellow head jawfish

neokn

• SRC Member

The fella went into my overflow and got stuck there. Being missing for 2 days so I hunt high n low for it. My maid say she didn't throw away any dead fish body so I search in the overflow. First time I wasn't looking too carefully.

Just now when all lights are off, I search again n found it's head stuck in between the overflow plastic. DEAD :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Yap, I did.

Now have to wait for Steven to bring in more jawfish. Damn I know it'll be another long wait. :shock::shock::shock:

yup not common for this fish dude. Therre was one last one when I was there abt 3 days ago. but think its gone now :cry: Will look out for u if I spotted it ya

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

yup not common for this fish dude. Therre was one last one when I was there abt 3 days ago. but think its gone now :cry: Will look out for u if I spotted it ya

Interval of abt 1 yr since the last shipment of yellow jawfish.

Thanks in advance.

• SRC Member

Wah... Seems like a difficult fish to keep. I have never seen one in person before. LCK to way out for me. :(

It's an easy fish, just have to be careful coz this fella is a damn good jumper and escape artist so they either end up on the floor or in the overflow. But once they accustom to your tank should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Me too.

Need to DIY a teeth too.

Any pple out there like to share their DIY skill, or got to buy le...

Good idea. I wanna fence it up few yrs ago, but,..... LOL

My snails and fishes sometimes went into there immigrate to heaven. I think I had made a gateway to heaven.

• SRC Member

Intend to just buy those green netting of the shelf from DIY shop n cable tie it to the overflow.

do you have coraline/algae grow in that place? Mine yes and I just hate that. I am thinking something more solid in case snails go in. And to prevent algaes too.