Reidi seahorse and ati t5 tubes for sale

chinmo

• SRC Member

Hi guys, decided to downsize my reidi herds and convert my 5 footer into a FOWLR tank... letting go 3 pairs of reidi (yellow and light orange) at $120 per pair, reidi for slae is healthy and feeding on Live freshwater ghost shrimps, have already pair themself up liao.... so just need TLC before they breed like rabbits :lol:

2 x ATI blueplus 80watts t5 tubes- used around 6mths, selling at $10 each. ;)

collection and viewing at bishan. pls pm me with contact nos if you are keen ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

still keeping, but not in the 5 footer.... they not able to locate their food well..... so shif back to their formal 3 footer :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
still keeping, but not in the 5 footer.... they not able to locate their food well..... so shif back to their formal 3 footer :P

I think too many algae. Or have to rescape your tank. In the wild, seahorse search for food.

Your charms so strong and now everywhere in the world attracted by your charm but you selling off and decomm, LOL.

Stay a while and monitor, maybe OK.

• SRC Member

Yap! all sold, sorry forgot to update... :) those want to get sh can go lck 110 ;)