Tunze Nanos and Blackcap

iantoh

• SRC Member

Hi there everyone,

I have one Tunze Nano 6025s for slae at $65. Additionally, i am thinking of selling my male black cap gramma (at present i have a pair), as it eats s e x y shrimps and i would very much like to keep some of them. So take note that should you buy my black cap, you wont be able to keep s e x y shrimps and other small shrimps.

normal cleaner, blood, and camel shrimps however, are fine though as they are too big to fit into its mouth.

size is about 2 to 2 and a half inches. Please let me know if youre keen in advance, as i still have to catch the fella.

pls pm if interested.

thank you!

ian

• SRC Member
Hi there everyone,

I have one Tunze Nano 6025s for slae at $65. Additionally, i am thinking of selling my male black cap gramma (at present i have a pair), as it eats s e x y shrimps and i would very much like to keep some of them. So take note that should you buy my black cap, you wont be able to keep s e x y shrimps and other small shrimps.

normal cleaner, blood, and camel shrimps however, are fine though as they are too big to fit into its mouth.

size is about 2 to 2 and a half inches. Please let me know if youre keen in advance, as i still have to catch the fella.

pls pm if interested.

thank you!

ian

OT.

haha! Bro Ian,

You reminded me of the scene and shock on my face when I had a pair of Pseudochromis fridmani which ate my newly bought anemone shrimp the moment it was release from the bag into the main tank. It haven't even touch the bottom of the sand bed and it was already eaten by the pair. It sawm from one corner into the other and spit out the leg in front of me while I watch ins disbelieve. :blink::blink:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

hi there neokn!

ya lah! truly annoying i say, though it cant be helped if its in their nature. thing is, i have a neighbour, bro kenyeo, who has a black cap twice the size of my larger one, and it leaves all inverts alone.

well, hopefully this move lets me keep the shrimps i like!

bros roger and glenn, shall pm you shortly ya.

for the moment, pls consider the black cap reserved, as most pms have been for the black cap. anyone keen on the tunze, pls pm.

cheers all!

ian

• SRC Member

hi there everyone,

i'm sorry for the delays in replying your pms. the 1st three bros to contact me, either via sms or pm are:

1) winger24,

2) rogerttt

3) xiaochew

thing is, i just spent an hour trying to catch the bugger to no avail, so ill just reserve the black cap for first refusal by the first three reefers who pm-ed. as soon as i catch the fish, ill pm you guys again.

so pls consider tentatively reserved. wish me the best of luck.

thanks,

ian