WTS: Vortech Wavemaker

jervismun

Hi there

I still have 1 more set to let go (preferably together with the backup battery).

Will let go the pump alone for $300 (backup battery top up $250).

Good deal, collection anytime.

PM me :)

:thanks:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro

Thanks for alerting me, I've checked the internal part of my Vortechs and have decided to halt all sales for the time being.

Will write to Ecotech Marine (Vortech's company) for an explanation.

Jervis

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

Bro

Thanks for alerting me, I've checked the internal part of my Vortechs and have decided to halt all sales for the time being.

Will write to Ecotech Marine (Vortech's company) for an explanation.

Jervis

Hi Jervis

Nice of you to halt the sales of th eitem for the time being while waiting for an explanation from Ecotech Marine. But if you decides to sell just the Vortech pump at a later date after you got a reply from the company. I am interested to get the pump from you.

My contact is 9388 6020

HW Tay

Thanks and regards

Hi Jervis

Nice of you to halt the sales of th eitem for the time being while waiting for an explanation from Ecotech Marine. But if you decides to sell just the Vortech pump at a later date after you got a reply from the company. I am interested to get the pump from you.

My contact is 9388 6020

HW Tay

Thanks and regards

Thanks bro for the support

I have written to Ecotech Marine:

Date: 06 December 2007 9:46:12 AM GMT+08:00

To: sales@ecotechmarine.com, service@ecotechmarine.com

Subject: 3 pieces of Vortech MP40 MAGNET found rusty!

Let's wait for their response regarding this.

Jervis

i have borrowed the pic and posted a thread on Reefcentral

see which one will reply faster

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

Hi guys

I've gotten a reply from Ecotech Marine.

Date: 06 December 2007 11:42:33 PM GMT+08:00

To: Jervis Mun <jervis.mun@mac.com>

Subject: Re: 3 pieces of Vortech MP40 MAGNET found rusty!

One magnet looks perfectly normal. One needs replacement as it appears to be flaking.

For service in your area contact www.ecotechmarine-asia.com.

It will be much cheaper than paying postage from here in Jersey.

Dave - EcoTech Marine Service Manager

Here are the pictures I sent over to Ecotech Marine.

vortech001.jpg

vortech002.jpg

The answer isn’t encouraging; think he is suggesting you purchase a new magnet to replace. :huh:

So much for the rusty pumps <_< , think i ll jus store them and get the good old Tunze since they also have the batt input function for power failure.

Btw someone in the other forum suggests that a "little rust" isn't doing much harm to a reef tank and will continue using those rusting pumps until there is report on a crash, think that comment is out of proportion and it contains a hint of bias. :sick:

It also suggests knowledge of the problem before my post but swept it under the carpet. Those are really some “Frank comments†from a Tank of the Month winner.

Rod

Hi guys

I've gotten a reply from Ecotech Marine.

Date: 06 December 2007 11:42:33 PM GMT+08:00

To: Jervis Mun <jervis.mun@mac.com>

Subject: Re: 3 pieces of Vortech MP40 MAGNET found rusty!

One magnet looks perfectly normal. One needs replacement as it appears to be flaking.

For service in your area contact www.ecotechmarine-asia.com.

It will be much cheaper than paying postage from here in Jersey.

Dave - EcoTech Marine Service Manager

Here are the pictures I sent over to Ecotech Marine.

vortech001.jpg

vortech002.jpg

Bro Jervis, Kindly contact me if u r selling ur vortech.

Bro Jervis, Kindly contact me if u r selling ur vortech.

Hi bro

Once I've gotten the replacement magnets, I will contact you.