experts help me to id this coral

udayavani

Looks like a turbinara, commonly called a cup coral.

Unfortunately, yours look like its been artificially coloured to make it more saleable because it must have been badly bleached.

The colour will have fade off in a couple of weeks but hopefully your coral has grown enough zooxanthellae to sustain its energy needs to survive.

i am never gona go again to tat lfs thanks bro hopefully my coral recovers. No wonder as soon as i place this coral some of my gino are retracted until now

My old tankMY reef my world

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. udaya

hi guys and gals if u find da coral in pic in of the lfs dont buy its a dead coral skeleton colored with some kind of dye pls look for polyps sadly we still have these kind of lfs here :paiseh:

My old tankMY reef my world

20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. udaya

• SRC Member

I'm so sorry u have been tricked.Mind share from which LFS u bought that coral from so next time we could avoid it.But i dun think the shop is any of the sponsors here rite???

girlone.png

• SRC Member
Normally LPS does not come in yellow colour, especially bright yellow.

SPS dun even come in bright yellow colour.I got one lime green which i am very frustated wif the fish everytime knock the thing off.

girlone.png