Items to let go

wsiong

wsong....veri nice chap....beautiful wife and a big bone jack russell(my favourite).(sorry to rush off....my wife waiting in the car)

you have veri nice LRs ...encrusted with layers and different shades of coraline algae...bought 3 straight away as well!!! Wat a find :lol:

Hope you'll update us with your new tank after you moved back...all the best, bro!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

You are a nice people too. I feel very pai-seh after reading your post.

Thank you for the compliments :P

Updates on the remaining items:

Live rocks - about 10kg left @ $7/kg (available)

These have lesser coraline encrustation compared to the ones that Deepblue and Untouchable got but still well worth your money. Can come and have a look but hurry...only a few pieces left.

1 brown mushie with slight green/purple base - $5 Available

1 octopus with 2 heads - $10 (Reserved)

1 sand sifting starfish - $2 Available (Reserved)

1 snail to give away (Available-Maybe to those who get the LR)

1 coral beauty - $10 (Reserved)

Refugium ###### sump (60cm x 30cm x 45cm) containing macro algae, sand and coral chips with a diy overflow box - $30 (Available)

1 Astro return pump, rated 1900l/hr (about 3mths) - $20 Available

Fish tank with cabinet - Available(100cm L x 45cm W x 45cm H) bow front-middle front section slightly wider that the sides with 3 fl tubes (1 x Coralsun Actinic & 2x Arcadia 6500k) Cabinet is black in colour. Will try to post pics of tank.

Btw...does anybody want the sand..its a mixture of #0 & #1 total weight about 10kgs.

• SRC Member
Went late last night to collect my brain.

Nice home, pretty wife and super "active" dog.. i think it mistaken my right leg for something ###### and pounce on it straight away

*my right leg survive the groping" Wahaha.. :lol:

That's Max..my little giant. Such a handful but always a charm....right JRT lovers? :rolleyes:

It likes guys with long pants or hairy legs. :lol:

Another update:

5kgs of the larger LR reserved by Atreef.

Now left with the smaller pieces-assorted shapes.

• SRC Member
really good name..max..anyway, you did all the paperwork to bring him home to malaysia already ah...must be quite a hassle to go here and there and then liase with malaysia customs hor...

my gf also say your max very active...very nice place also..white and clean...

I will be applying for the Malaysian import permit next week. Once approve, I can get a health cert from AVA. Thereafter, just breeze thru custom with the documents "hopefully" :blink:

• SRC Member

That's Max..my little giant. Such a handful but always a charm....right JRT lovers? :rolleyes:

It likes guys with long pants or hairy legs. :lol:

Another update:

5kgs of the larger LR reserved by Atreef.

Now left with the smaller pieces-assorted shapes.

Lewd.... gay???

haha(joking)

will collect my LR soon..

thanks again

• SRC Member
don't you need to quarantine the poor dog to bring it into malaysia if you're moving there?

Luckily not. There is a list of approved countries (about seven) whereby dogs are allowed into Malaysia without having to quarantine eg. Australia, Britain and Spore is one of them as long as supported by the proper documents. Probably because of the strict health laws in these countries.

• SRC Member
good. your little doggie wouldn't need to suffer for two months then. its really sad and tragic to see dogs in quarantine. treated like shit if you ask me. probability of the dog dying is much higher when quarantined.

oh well. which part of Malaysia you moving to?

I know...the shitty conditions that the dogs are subjected too. Thank goodness Max needn't go thru the quarantine.

I will be going back to Muar, my hometown.

• SRC Member
yes. secure good deals with the local LFS and let us go down to collect it. better yet, ship it out to us.

ah the wonders of having international contacts. (=

As a matter of fact, I am establishing contacts with the suppliers over there. Certain stuff are cheaper there compared to here and vice versa.

Should be possible to ship over some stuff to you guys.

• SRC Member
muar near johor right? must share with us the marine stuff when you are there.....hehe

and you can be the organiser of a weekend johor/muar marine tour... :D

Yes, Muar is in Johor state. Quite near to Malacca.

The marine LFS scene is quite active after the movie.

But sadly, it is the same scenario as in Spore - herd instinct. Their knowledge and experience are close to zero. I have seen them (LFS) set up a full reef tank (big ones) in 2 weeks, with everything in! :(

During my weekend trips back I would see the increasing stack of coral skeletons in their premise and tanks.

• SRC Member

No prob. Thank you too. :D

I left the LR in my sump currently, guess there will be die-off due to the journey back.

I shift them into the main tank maybe after a week or so. Do keep us inform if you have any interesting deal back in your home town.

ALL THE BEST ! :thanks:

• SRC Member

Update:

Live rocks - sold!

1 brown mushie with slight green/purple base - $5 Available

1 octopus with 2 heads - $10 (Reserved)

1 sand sifting starfish - $2 (Reserved)

1 snail to give away (Available-1 coral beauty - $10 (Reserved)

Refugium ###### sump (60cm x 30cm x 45cm) containing macro algae, sand and coral chips with a diy overflow box - $30 ](Reserved)[/COLOR]

1 Astro return pump, rated 1900l/hr (about 3mths) - $20 Available

Fish tank with cabinet - Available(100cm L x 45cm W x 45cm H) bow front-middle front section slightly wider that the sides with 3 fl tubes (1 x Coralsun Actinic & 2x Arcadia 6500k) Cabinet is dark grey - $350

Have some bits of small rocks-can be used as frag mounts and coral sand. To give away.