cured live rocks to go cheap

real

• SRC Member

I am converting my 3ft reef tank to seahorse only tank, so have lots of liverocks have to go ASAP.

Selling cured liverocks of various sizes and shapes (total about 30kg). Going at $8/kg, would prefer bulk purchase (can give more discount).

Collection will be this Sat or Sun (22-23 Nov) at my place (Blk 10 Joo Seng Road, near MacPherson). I can deliver to your place too if the cost justifies.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

I am converting my 3ft reef tank to seahorse only tank, so have lots of liverocks have to go ASAP.

Selling cured liverocks of various sizes and shapes (total about 30kg). Going at $8/kg, would prefer bulk purchase (can give more discount).

Collection will be this Sat or Sun (22-23 Nov) at my place (Blk 10 Joo Seng Road, near MacPherson). I can deliver to your place too if the cost justifies.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

How many percent are they cover in coralline algae

• SRC Member
intrested too at least 15kg .but need to know are they full of coraline algae coz at that price can get at least 50% coraline covered liverocks at LFS or farm.

Erm may i know which farms sells LR at only 8$ a KG and has so much coralline algea ?

So far the only LFS i seen selling coralline algea LR .. is

Coral Farm ( clean and not smelly)

PR (very clean and not smelly)

ML ..(small size good for shaping)

The rest has lot of pests and un cure stuff on it ..

bought a large pc 4 kg of rock from a lfs at bukit purmei 70% covered with coraline algae .no smell at all.

the rest mostly from the place below farmmart ... need to brouse properly to find very good rock pc.... best are those $15 ones

Stairway to Heaven