A new beginning

wilsontantw

someone just got 3 gems... really gems... hahaha

shhhh....... dun say too much first... sekali tonight go home all 'game over' how?!?

I forgot i need to go meeting in the afternoon! so the goodies gotta be left in the car!!!!!!

Hopefully they'll survive the heat in the car (though it's underground parking, the heat in the car can build up pretty fast.)

Think i'll unwind the window a little...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

Wah you Did not have to. :paiseh: Looking forward to seeing your "NEW" Gems :eyebrow::ooh:

Okie! Onz!

Eh, the blue spotted shroom, you gotta chisel off somemore hor. Coz now it's a big rock with just 1 polyp (i kept the other 3). hahaha.

Bro flametail, i've reserved for you a blue shroom... It's one of my personal fav. I guarantee u will like this!

Come earlier ah... i cannot stay up too late again. Tomorrow got lotsa back-to-back meets.

• Senior Reefer

ur rockscape looking MUCH better now :) and i love ur tower. where did u get such nice tower rock from? haha. can stuff all my hammer and torch there. whats that big white LPS? at the right side. bubble ah? photo cant see clearly. haha my GSP growing like grass. very nice actually, and they are very cheap also. but i have no luck with zoos keke.

BTW, let me know when u want my blue mushy. Its not as spectacular as all ur "gems", but hey, im giving it to you for free since i reserve for u liao :D

ur rockscape looking MUCH better now :) and i love ur tower. where did u get such nice tower rock from? haha. can stuff all my hammer and torch there. whats that big white LPS? at the right side. bubble ah? photo cant see clearly. haha my GSP growing like grass. very nice actually, and they are very cheap also. but i have no luck with zoos keke.

BTW, let me know when u want my blue mushy. Its not as spectacular as all ur "gems", but hey, im giving it to you for free since i reserve for u liao :D

wah... if u insist, i will not resist. haha. Please dun say it's not spectacular, i love blue mushies. Saw a lot of rocks at GO, but had to prioritise my spending. If i had the cash, i think i will buy almost everything... Did you see the rock of metallic orange mushies there? Power stuff!

Well... the tower rock was a lucky-buy from a reefer who gave up the hobby due to relocation.

Very nice hor... super tower almost 1 ft tall... i'm planning it for planting of supersuns and suns. plus some zoas... Was hoping can grow GSP there, but just my luck, it's not opening.

I think we are exact opposites, zoas are doing great in my tank, but GSP sigh... i also dunno what is the missing element(s).

The bright white patch is my bubble... it's like a Y-shaped piece, has like 8 mouths. Found it too big for my tank liao... thought of selling it off. Maybe will get a cateye instead.

maybe i can meet you sometime this weekend at pasir ris? im planning to do some shopping (pay day is coming)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
wah... if u insist, i will not resist. haha. Please dun say it's not spectacular, i love blue mushies. Saw a lot of rocks at GO, but had to prioritise my spending. If i had the cash, i think i will buy almost everything... Did you see the rock of metallic orange mushies there? Power stuff!

Well... the tower rock was a lucky-buy from a reefer who gave up the hobby due to relocation.

Very nice hor... super tower almost 1 ft tall... i'm planning it for planting of supersuns and suns. plus some zoas... Was hoping can grow GSP there, but just my luck, it's not opening.

I think we are exact opposites, zoas are doing great in my tank, but GSP sigh... i also dunno what is the missing element(s).

The bright white patch is my bubble... it's like a Y-shaped piece, has like 8 mouths. Found it too big for my tank liao... thought of selling it off. Maybe will get a cateye instead.

maybe i can meet you sometime this weekend at pasir ris? im planning to do some shopping (pay day is coming)

wha busy man.. finally online? lol...

this weekend wanna chiong ah? sunday??

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

wha busy man.. finally online? lol...

this weekend wanna chiong ah? sunday??

im even thinking of chionging TONIGHT after work. If not, will be Sat morning. (since it's V-day) sure a lot of the guys here gotta spend time with GF or Wifey.

(i've taken off-day, coz celebrating on Sun instead).

So confirmed will be grounded this Sunday.

Eh, today is bad day at work... lotsa crisis. anyway, if tonight i can, i will text you... (u free to chiong?)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
im even thinking of chionging TONIGHT after work. If not, will be Sat morning. (since it's V-day) sure a lot of the guys here gotta spend time with GF or Wifey.

(i've taken off-day, coz celebrating on Sun instead).

So confirmed will be grounded this Sunday.

Eh, today is bad day at work... lotsa crisis. anyway, if tonight i can, i will text you... (u free to chiong?)

tonight cannot la.. got classes.. haha...

i want to find more rics!

okie, then i'll chiong and update u, if i find rics there, i'll call you!

Chiong LFS never Jio??????

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Gouldian: Onz lah... let's all meet there at 7pm!

Ray: you can leave early not? think it's faster if i pick u up right? unless u leave earlier and meet me opposite MAS building.

can only leave chun chun at 6.30

• SRC Member
here is the FTS

Pics taken under ATI-Actinic + ATI-BluePlus

post-13920-1234285203.jpg

One fine day, i shall attempt to take pix of all my mushies...

Can hav closer look at those sps?? :eyebrow:

1ft cube with IOS [the low tech tank]

1. JBJ C-breeze to keep temp hovering around 27-28'C

2. LED clip on - 120 bulbs

-skimmer-less-

My 3 humble equipments that keeps my tank running... [DRIED OUT]

1. The RSM itself of course 2.My NEW Deltec MCE-300 Skimmer 3. My trusty Arctica Chiller

Tank parameters:

Temperature maintained at 25.3'C to 24.7'C

No3: 10ppm(b4 the use of the deltec skimmer)

No3: 5ppm (after use of the skimmer)

Others? too lazy to measure...LOL

Camera- EOS 50D

Gouldian: Onz lah... let's all meet there at 7pm!

Ray: you can leave early not? think it's faster if i pick u up right? unless u leave earlier and meet me opposite MAS building.

ML tonight cannot cuz I already planned for tomorrow night... Sorry bros! :(

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Can hav closer look at those sps?? :eyebrow:

i would love to show you... but my Omnia is super CMI!

I'm waiting for Mr Ray to take pictures for me.

All my cameras are for idiots one... so cannot even take a decent macro shot under marine lighting conditions...

Once Mr Ray comes with his power camera... haha.. think i can show you guys the real colours.

Btw, i just got a pink milli last night from GO... if you're into SPS, quickly go, think there's 1 more left (slightly damaged, but think with TLC can recover).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

All my cameras are for idiots one... so cannot even take a decent macro shot under marine lighting conditions...

Once Mr Ray comes with his power camera... haha.. think i can show you guys the real colours.

Btw, i just got a pink milli last night from GO... if you're into SPS, quickly go, think there's 1 more left (slightly damaged, but think with TLC can recover).

oei! i waiting for you ah!!!

• SRC Member

anyway my cam not so powerful hor.. dun have the right lens.. i am newb in photography...