A new beginning

wilsontantw

Hey bro Wilson, no more news from you ah so quiet?

So when can we go LFS shopping? cycling of tank is almost there already. i think we hang around in the East la thinking about travelling to LCK i might wait till when i am really free.

So hows the surprise party ah? sorry wasn't there to experience it. Anyway call me la when you are free

been super bz @ work lately... now weekends are spent doing up reports and presentations...

btw: Bro Ray just told me the east side farms have some good 'leftovers' at good price... you may wanna drop by later?

surprise party ah... quite a surprise i guess... quite a lot of people, no aircon... we had a babies symphony lor... all started crying. haha.

anyway, updates coming right up... managed to review and download some pix... so here it comes.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

Ah... my tangs... all-time favourites...

Purple Tang - exquisite body patterns - always loved it... however, it's slowly outgrowing my 2.5'x2'x2' tank... seems like either i upgrade or may be forced to make a reluctant sale...

post-13920-1247375076.jpg

Atlantic Blue Tang (ABT)

post-13920-1247375086.jpg

Personal favourite... i believe this is half juvenile/half adult??

Missing Tang: Yellow Eyed Kole Tang (damn difficult to get a decent shot of that fish)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
:rolleyes: Where did U buy this niceez bubbly MUSHIE ? :eyebrow:

post-13920-1247374252.jpg

can't really remember bro... but its either one of those pasir ris farms or golden octopus. it's been quite awhile le.

not very common though, think i bought these by chance.

let me know if you are interested, i may have 1 to trade.

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

still going on fine after 02 months... trying my best to ensures it survive in captivity...

post-13920-1247374188.jpg

Greetings brother. Good to hear from you. Yea will swing by the east side farm this thurs, planning to get a wave maker cos the centre over flow causing dead spots in my tank, hopefully will clear the dead stuff. Also will be looking at T95 live rocks gonna get more from aunty, the last trip down got some rocks and mange to pretty fit in for my future angles.

Ah... my tangs... all-time favourites...

Purple Tang - exquisite body patterns - always loved it... however, it's slowly outgrowing my 2.5'x2'x2' tank... seems like either i upgrade or may be forced to make a reluctant sale...

post-13920-1247375076.jpg

Atlantic Blue Tang (ABT)

post-13920-1247375086.jpg

Personal favourite... i believe this is half juvenile/half adult??

Missing Tang: Yellow Eyed Kole Tang (damn difficult to get a decent shot of that fish)

Swee le your fishes, and fantastic mushies you have there, simon's zoos are doing 50-50, some melted away only the brown ones are opening up, so any tips to maintain zoos?

Greetings brother. Good to hear from you. Yea will swing by the east side farm this thurs, planning to get a wave maker cos the centre over flow causing dead spots in my tank, hopefully will clear the dead stuff. Also will be looking at T95 live rocks gonna get more from aunty, the last trip down got some rocks and mange to pretty fit in for my future angles.

?!?!!? thursday?!?! hello... weekdays are work days for me bro...

told you to get the tunze from Simon already... i'm very sure you need it.

:) give him a call for special price... hopefully it's still available.

if you want, maybe next sat early morning like 8am! if you on... hehe...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|