A new beginning

wilsontantw

eh.. ur tower so many holes.. go buy alot alot of octos, hammers, frogspawn la.. whole tower will sway together now that u gt wavebox.. lol.. chio lehz..

see how lah... now pocket empty liao...this weekend payday!!!

haha... need to go collect my corals that i reserved...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

oic looks same as e guy selling.. but his one sold liaoz

hw much u buy urs?

i no nid help u offset lahz..

ur tank still so empty i tink u nid go for more mega shipments lolx.. :eyebrow:

eh, this month i spent way too much liao... corals + equipment + angpow

Problem is, i dun usually buy so expensive corals (as you can see).

majority are just mushies and normal zoas.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

u put abit more big soft coral like cauliflower n chilli coral will b cheapest liaoz.. lolx..

but i guess no 1 does tht unless for hospital display tanks... :unsure:

i think i know which 'hospital' tank you are refering to!!!

and truthfully, i just bought a cauliflower recently. but it's still in my holding tank.

not sure if i should transfer to main tank (quite worried it can't survive)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

thts a real cheap orchid u got there..

e person whu buy online kanna carrot liaoz...

is ur reborn mushies in e centre ?

if e colours r e smudegy n metallic combination of diff colours..

they r likely to fall off after they hv full bloom a few times..

hv experience a few times with this kinda of mush

but then again i couldnt tell ur pic bit small...

is it pink under blue light n red under white ?

thts a real cheap orchid u got there..

e person whu buy online kanna carrot liaoz...

is ur reborn mushies in e centre ?

if e colours r e smudegy n metallic combination of diff colours..

they r likely to fall off after they hv full bloom a few times..

hv experience a few times with this kinda of mush

but then again i couldnt tell ur pic bit small...

is it pink under blue light n red under white ?

you mean someone was selling a similar piece online recently? Can pm me the price? Gosh, i thought the price i paid was quite decent actually.

i bought 2 rocks... one purple and another green (i think it's some rhodiatics, dunno what is it called).

Both are now recovering after a torturous fresh water spray... I used my shower head to 'bath' the rocks for a good 10mins. When i put the rocks into the tank, they were 'melting' off. But now they're recovering... I'll post pix once they open up nicely.

The green one is more stable. But the purple one, still looks very stressed.

I also bought a very nice GSP from them. But i am clueless why GSP doesnt open in tank??!?!!??!

can help?

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

his heart shape anchor isit for sale? i collecting LPS :) already have one anchor though. BTW, 1.5ft high very good :) good light penetration!

yes it is, but be warned, the price will give you heart attack... should be same price as my intense hot-pink zoas hor...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

you mean someone was selling a similar piece online recently? Can pm me the price? Gosh, i thought the price i paid was quite decent actually.

i bought 2 rocks... one purple and another green (i think it's some rhodiatics, dunno what is it called).

Both are now recovering after a torturous fresh water spray... I used my shower head to 'bath' the rocks for a good 10mins. When i put the rocks into the tank, they were 'melting' off. But now they're recovering... I'll post pix once they open up nicely.

The green one is more stable. But the purple one, still looks very stressed.

I also bought a very nice GSP from them. But i am clueless why GSP doesnt open in tank??!?!!??!

can help?

alamak u everything also spray FW lolx..

FW spray got method one lehz

nt all corals can take it..

after u spray u nid to smell them...

if u spray till they smell like rot faster put them back in tank liaoz..u nid to reali smell close then can smell it..

GSP dun open so fast one lahz.. their poylps very small once ur tank conditions gd they will spread like mad..

those experience sps keepers will knw what i say..

hmm i tink u nid to take more pics lolx..

trust me u realli got it at a gd deal... was expecting e brain to b like 4 red notes..but of cus some pple may thought its bleachy n cant appreciate e beauty..

alamak u everything also spray FW lolx..

FW spray got method one lehz

nt all corals can take it..

after u spray u nid to smell them...

if u spray till they smell like rot faster put them back in tank liaoz..u nid to reali smell close then can smell it..

GSP dun open so fast one lahz.. their poylps very small once ur tank conditions gd they will spread like mad..

those experience sps keepers will knw what i say..

hmm i tink u nid to take more pics lolx..

trust me u realli got it at a gd deal... was expecting e brain to b like 4 red notes..but of cus some pple may thought its bleachy n cant appreciate e beauty..

Oh... then i really got a good deal!

btw, i really have no luck with GSP. no clue why lah. Parameters seemed okie, flow is now super high. Dunno leh... maybe it's just me.

It's not about whether i can take more pix, actually i have ALOT. but my Omnia camera is very much CMI! I need to get someone with good camera to do it for me. ahaha..

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
Oh... then i really got a good deal!

btw, i really have no luck with GSP. no clue why lah. Parameters seemed okie, flow is now super high. Dunno leh... maybe it's just me.

It's not about whether i can take more pix, actually i have ALOT. but my Omnia camera is very much CMI! I need to get someone with good camera to do it for me. ahaha..

i can help you take! lol...

eh.. your last FTS... like alot of rocks at the sandbed lehz...

A man with a reef tank is a man with an empty wallet...

• SRC Member

Hey Take your time. Glad to see that everything is going well.

haha... i can't wait too!

Did some basic parameter tests, looked okie, and i dumped half of the goodies in. (mushies and things that need lotsa light).

Surprisingly, all corals started opening up nicely. (due to prolonged lack of lighting)

Especially the rock of intense pink zoas and eagle eye. Sweet!

Sadly, GSP still remained virgin. Bought a new rock of GSP and that too virgin! boring lah.

hey, i think i may need your tub for another week, is that okie? (to slowly acclimatise the fish)

I'll be dumping in the rest of the corals tonight, may need to do some slight rescape... coz no place to put the huge bubble coral.

I may need to sell this if really can't find space. (any takers?)

Willing to trade with very nice hammer/anchor/frogspawn or true octo (with topup).

i can help you take! lol...

eh.. your last FTS... like alot of rocks at the sandbed lehz...

Okie, I'll accept your offer!!!

Remember i told you, all the mushies got BIG rocks... Thus, last night i did something about it! Chiselled off some big rocks and kept only the shroom polyps.

There're more to be done... I've got another rock of metallic orange shrooms and orange/red zoas to chisel again. But gotta find a proper tool. My screw driver maciam spoilt from last night's hammerin.

Saved one piece of blue spotted shroom for ya. You can collect when you come over and help me take tank pix. (btw: bring a chisel if you have hor... else i gotta go buy one to do fragging...)

hehe.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
Okie, I'll accept your offer!!!

Remember i told you, all the mushies got BIG rocks... Thus, last night i did something about it! Chiselled off some big rocks and kept only the shroom polyps.

There're more to be done... I've got another rock of metallic orange shrooms and orange/red zoas to chisel again. But gotta find a proper tool. My screw driver maciam spoilt from last night's hammerin.

Saved one piece of blue spotted shroom for ya. You can collect when you come over and help me take tank pix. (btw: bring a chisel if you have hor... else i gotta go buy one to do fragging...)

hehe.

swee.. anyway.. i today got no class.. so at night quite free from 9pm onwards.. =]

swee.. anyway.. i today got no class.. so at night quite free from 9pm onwards.. =]

Okie! Onz!

Eh, the blue spotted shroom, you gotta chisel off somemore hor. Coz now it's a big rock with just 1 polyp (i kept the other 3). hahaha.

Bro flametail, i've reserved for you a blue shroom... It's one of my personal fav. I guarantee u will like this!

Come earlier ah... i cannot stay up too late again. Tomorrow got lotsa back-to-back meets.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member
Okie! Onz!

Eh, the blue spotted shroom, you gotta chisel off somemore hor. Coz now it's a big rock with just 1 polyp (i kept the other 3). hahaha.

Bro flametail, i've reserved for you a blue shroom... It's one of my personal fav. I guarantee u will like this!

Come earlier ah... i cannot stay up too late again. Tomorrow got lotsa back-to-back meets.

hahaha... swee.. i found 2 floating mushies in my tank in the morning... stick them to 2 small rocks liao.. will see if they remain there later when i go home.. haha...

Nice scaping bro..... :ooh::bow:

thanx bro.

got inspiration from my bro-in-law's new tank. But mine is still very messy. Tried my best to keep it as simple as possible... Think the best way is to chisel off extra LRs from mushies and zoas. That way, can save a lot of space.

I'm quite impressed with your DIY skills! keep it up man, am following ur thread too!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

thanx bro.

got inspiration from my bro-in-law's new tank. But mine is still very messy. Tried my best to keep it as simple as possible... Think the best way is to chisel off extra LRs from mushies and zoas. That way, can save a lot of space.

I'm quite impressed with your DIY skills! keep it up man, am following ur thread too!

Thanks bro....ya can save alot of space and add more gems to the empty space... :eyebrow:

like to c those cave scaping...looks natural...how is your scrubber going? any update.

Rgds

Thanks bro....ya can save alot of space and add more gems to the empty space... :eyebrow:

like to c those cave scaping...looks natural...how is your scrubber going? any update.

Rgds

haha... i've been busy with shifting my corals from holding tub into my main tank.

didn't notice, but should be doing good.

will try to update something tonight.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• SRC Member

Rgds

someone just got 3 gems... really gems... hahaha