A new beginning

wilsontantw

I have one like this and its my favorite too. ;)

friend... your pratas... i dun even wanna say... not just prata...

any stuff from your tank... i'll take any time, any day.

but you give me 30% discount can??

you're more selective... that's why yours is gem tank... mine is everything also have. haha. (now i'm trying to learn to be selective too).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

Sorry was out just got home. No Worries will give you a call one of these days then when you're free i'll go over to take a look at your tank and collect tub at the same time. . Actually interested in seeing the algae screens. If you don't mind that is.

Nice stuff by the way. Catch up soon.

haha... i only just managed to get home too... kena forced to go Ikea... !@$()!@*!#*()

okie... let's arrange some time later this week (most prob Wed, coz it's the only day where i can probably end work earlier, if my meeting doesn't overrun).

oh yah... the algae scrubber screen... speaking of which, i've not checked it for a few days liao... dunno how its like...

Of coz i dun mind you coming over bro! You're most welcomed!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

friend... your pratas... i dun even wanna say... not just prata...

any stuff from your tank... i'll take any time, any day.

but you give me 30% discount can??

you're more selective... that's why yours is gem tank... mine is everything also have. haha. (now i'm trying to learn to be selective too).

You are just being kind. Your recent addition (red brain) looks wonderful too. ;) Hope to meet again with you soon....

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

nice. OMFG LA. IM TRYING TO CATCH MY GOBY!! ALMOST LEH!!!!!!! NOW IT HIDE INSIDE THE ROCK DUN WAN COME OUT. walao sian 1/2. it was inside my bloody net but i dropped the net when i was taking it out ):

btw, ur prata. should recover. if by skeleton u mean skeleton EXPOSED, then its VERY BAD. but if u mean skeleton as in see tru the flesh, then no worries. feed it more it should recover.

Btw ur scape now is great. love the bridge. some ppl do the bridge liao look very unatural. urs looks good (:

wah piang... how did you even catch it with a net?!!? amazing... the moment my net goes into the water... all fish gone! hide... cannot even be seen.

My scape... not very good actually. it's got 3 bridges + 1 tower. I dun have very nice rocks, so just gotta make do with what i have... very difficult to place corals.

I have a lot of live-rocks very nicely coloured and shaped...

now in sump... will post it for sale for those doing new nano setups...

I have not target feed the new corals yet... will do that over the coming weekend.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

You are just being kind. Your recent addition (red brain) looks wonderful too. ;) Hope to meet again with you soon....

hahaha... bro... you're humble lah...

When you are ready... do share with everyone ur real gems??

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
wah piang... how did you even catch it with a net?!!? amazing... the moment my net goes into the water... all fish gone! hide... cannot even be seen.

My scape... not very good actually. it's got 3 bridges + 1 tower. I dun have very nice rocks, so just gotta make do with what i have... very difficult to place corals.

I have a lot of live-rocks very nicely coloured and shaped...

now in sump... will post it for sale for those doing new nano setups...

I have not target feed the new corals yet... will do that over the coming weekend.

my tank lights out everyday at 10pm. my fish sleep early one (: then today since i catching the goby, i turn on light at 11.30. fish all stun. i faster net the goby. but i drop the net!!! argh butter fingers. now it went into the rockscape and hide there liao ): sianzzzzz

nice. OMFG LA. IM TRYING TO CATCH MY GOBY!! ALMOST LEH!!!!!!! NOW IT HIDE INSIDE THE ROCK DUN WAN COME OUT. walao sian 1/2. it was inside my bloody net but i dropped the net when i was taking it out ):

btw, ur prata. should recover. if by skeleton u mean skeleton EXPOSED, then its VERY BAD. but if u mean skeleton as in see tru the flesh, then no worries. feed it more it should recover.

Btw ur scape now is great. love the bridge. some ppl do the bridge liao look very unatural. urs looks good (:

pls tell me it issnt my goby?

bottom left zoas from reefer or lck ?

none. you mean that ugly brown colour looking thing??

if i remember correctly, it used to be a rock with mushies when i bought it, but the mushies has since been blown off, and the zoas (hitch hikers) are now taking over the rock. (this is a very heavy piece, it's shaped like an egg)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

ur bubble coral is really nice. im looking for a nice big bubble too haha.

glad u like it... :)

when you're free, u can come over and take a look.

I have a BIG problem tomorrow!

Some bloody **** is shutting down my entire block's power supply for 45 mins!!! And i mean TOTAL SHUT DOWN!

And the timing is some odd ball 1.45 to 2.30! Damn, these bobos, dunno how to do it during lunch time! So i can rush back and stir the water...

Now just hope and pray for me...

And another fear is that recently my AB5000 has some weird problem.... it cannot restart $after i switch off the power and power on again.

The only way to get it to start is to remove it from tank, pour cold water, then it can start. Very strange...

Does anyone knows why??? Or issit time to change return pump?? Dunno if it's an impeller problem too.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

oh no 45mins! u better find a way to circulate the water. as for ur pump, maybe something stuck inside?

The only way is to manually circulate lor... but i'm working... how to do it? besides, my family members only appreciate the tank, they dunno how to maintain (not even feeding).

There's definitely nothing stuck inside, coz i wash the pump almost once a month. and i remove everything... including impeller.

Maybe i should just get a new pump...

any recommendations anyone?

The good news is, the power shutdown is NOT happening liao! not sure if i got the wrong date or they managed to find a work-around...

let's hope this doesn't happen... it's time like this that an aquatronica is sooooooo crucial!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

none. you mean that ugly brown colour looking thing??

if i remember correctly, it used to be a rock with mushies when i bought it, but the mushies has since been blown off, and the zoas (hitch hikers) are now taking over the rock. (this is a very heavy piece, it's shaped like an egg)

u sure a nt i m talking abt e bubble coral pic lehz..

lolx i will buy from u loh...

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

hi wilson. no updates? (:

i tell you, i'm sooooooo pissed! i typed sooooooo bloody long post earlier on... then click 'add reply'.... guess what! MY Internet Explorer just hung!

TMD! @#$)_(W_@#)_)(@*#

So many screw ups today!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

anyway... here's what happened earlier..

I came home, found my main tank filled with microbubbles my

>> checked sump

>> return compartment

>> not enough water

>> immediately add distilled water (thought it's evaporation!)

>> problem still persists after 3 mins! >> Confirmed either leak or something wrong somewhere! Cannot evaporate 1.5L in 3mins right?!?!?

>> overflow seems like it's stuck, coz water is not gushing out

>> checked external overflow box

>> WAHHHHH it's filled with a LOT of water! more than usual

>> Immediately switched off main pump

>> Close valve

>> Remove overflow pipe to check for any blockage

>> TMD! Found a piece of styrofoam inside! (@#)!@()_!@#

>> Then i recalled, Last night, i put some chaeto in a betta box and put 2 pieces of styrofoam to prevent the box from moving around in the overflow box! As my algae scrubber is there, and the light runs on reverse photoperiod! So use the same place to provide lighting to the Chaeto...

>> Moral of the story... Do not put anything that can block your water flow into your overflow box! Unless you want a flood at home...

I'm very thankful there's no flood... So after all these, where got mood to post any pix wor...

Anyway, no shopping today, been very busy at work... sigh. Now im wondering if i should go shopping tmr morning... Seems like there's only 1 place to go tomorrow right?

haha...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

u sure a nt i m talking abt e bubble coral pic lehz..

lolx i will buy from u loh...

:eyebrow::eyebrow:

post-13920-1235752726.jpg

Amby: are you refering to this zoas on the bottom left of the picture??

Eh, you sure this is nice???!?!?!? Maybe when you take a look at the actual piece, you'll know this piece is really quite 'salted vegetabled'... useless.

Really lah, nothing to shout about. It's just a normal piece (in fact, the colours are so dull, i would rather you buy mushroom than this piece.

And i'm not kidding... really.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

i love ur bubble. really my fav thing inside ur tank >.< like this more than the prata >.< im so in love wif ur bubble haha! how u get it so big!! it grow? or u buy like this already.

Okie.. if i ever think of selling, i will definitely let you know first.

Btw: it's not expensive hor! This piece is a lucky buy. (VERY lucky buy... it costs less than 1 blue note!).

Hmm... i actually didn't do much... just feed it with henry's food whenever i feed the sun corals/prata/open brains....

Actually, recently the bubbles seemed to have either got bigger or more... despite giving it lotsa space, it's almost touching neighbouring corals le.

I figured, it's just a matter of time before i have to let it go... (until i find a very nice small piece of cateye.) hehe...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• Senior Reefer
Okie.. if i ever think of selling, i will definitely let you know first.

Btw: it's not expensive hor! This piece is a lucky buy. (VERY lucky buy... it costs less than 1 blue note!).

Hmm... i actually didn't do much... just feed it with henry's food whenever i feed the sun corals/prata/open brains....

Actually, recently the bubbles seemed to have either got bigger or more... despite giving it lotsa space, it's almost touching neighbouring corals le.

I figured, it's just a matter of time before i have to let it go... (until i find a very nice small piece of cateye.) hehe...

cateye very nice. i still looking for a nicely shaped one hehe. hmm...my bubble seems to be growing too! theres a new head sprouting out...head includes a mouth too. i din know bubble can grow new heads -.- one of my fav coral. BTW, have u ever smell ur hands after touching bubble corals? there is a very dam weird and strong smell that will confirm make my head dizzy one. i dunno if ur bubble like this...but mine will. i think its the mucus the bubble coral produce. heard that xenias also produce smelly mucus. lolx. next time u touching ur bubble that time try smell haha. i get headache everytime i smell it..

cateye very nice. i still looking for a nicely shaped one hehe. hmm...my bubble seems to be growing too! theres a new head sprouting out...head includes a mouth too. i din know bubble can grow new heads -.- one of my fav coral. BTW, have u ever smell ur hands after touching bubble corals? there is a very dam weird and strong smell that will confirm make my head dizzy one. i dunno if ur bubble like this...but mine will. i think its the mucus the bubble coral produce. heard that xenias also produce smelly mucus. lolx. next time u touching ur bubble that time try smell haha. i get headache everytime i smell it..

haha.. friend... u have quite strange habits! hahaha...

u know what i got the last time i shifted my bubble coral?!? i kena stung so bad that my index finger tip was swollen (minor swelling) for 3 days!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|