Chronicles of Soul's 3x2x2.5

Soul

Wah i laonua liao lahhhhhh .. kk onz u keep for mua i wont take long to grab it from ya.

No worries, reserved for you liao!

You got my number right? so just sms/call me when u're ready.

Let me know where you wanna collect. Where you stay ah?

if in the west (like Jurong west) i may need a favour from you ah... haha...

ok lah, i gotta go sleep liao...

Tmrw sure stone at work again!

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

WOW REALLY SPEECHLESS. :shock::shock::shock: .If it's in Singapore can take free clams home.

girlone.png

• SRC Member

Aiyo guys the pic i got from this thread was found in a thread posted by our forum management aka AT lah lol ... if i had found such a place i think the for sale section i would be known as clamking by now lol. Nice thread guys take a look and drool at the colors. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...20#post11564420

• SRC Member

After 6hrs of shifting livestock and rocks from the old tank to the new tank plus a complete rescape heres the end result. I'm pretty sure most of the LPS gotta go soon in order to have ample space for the forthcoming SPS corals. I also dont like the colour produced by the ATMAN 150MH with 2x blue PL. Corals look very orangy. Gonna switch to a 250MH soon see how it goes.

post-6513-1203342536.jpg

• SRC Member

New skimmer finally arrived from states ... i think i'm gonna take a break once the 250mh is up. Been a very tiring few days hooking up equipment after equipment buying n selling equipment. Never guessed decomming and upgrading when done together can be so exhausting!

post-6513-1203517701.jpg

post-6513-1203517736.jpg

• SRC Member

Look at the number of parts ... skimmer has lifetime warranty and every single part can be replaced if damaged. The only thing i didnt like was the pump, bloody manufacturers cutting cost. Was supposed to be some american brand pump when i ordered the skimmer. Oh well as long as it works. By the way i checked the impellor it doesn't use needlewheel.

Just a normal pump impellor. (Marlboros aint included)

post-6513-1203517972.jpg

• SRC Member

Skimmer in action, really fine bubbles spiralling all the way til the top. Manufacturor says it will take 1 to 2 weeks to break in the skimmer. No skimmate so far after 12hrs. Damn demoralising lol .... guess i'm too used to my monster Beckett.

post-6513-1203518273.jpg

post-6513-1203518290.jpg

Skimmer in action, really fine bubbles spiralling all the way til the top. Manufacturor says it will take 1 to 2 weeks to break in the skimmer. No skimmate so far after 12hrs. Damn demoralising lol .... guess i'm too used to my monster Beckett.

hmm... works just like how the video huh...

Hope the MH works for your tank and LS...

:)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member

Alright wasnt too happy with the Atman pump used by the skimmer so i modded an aquabee3k into the skimmer n also added some rubber studs by 3M under the base. Resulted in a much quieter skimmer and almost zero vibration. Just fired it up an hr ago, should see skimmate in the next few hrs or so.

post-6513-1203698014.jpg

post-6513-1203698054.jpg

post-6513-1203698130.jpg

post-6513-1203698175.jpg

Bro you finally got your skimmer :eyebrow: Update us more often bro... very interested to learn new things :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica