basic open water

terryansimon

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
wat abt kelstorm???? anyway, kelstorm, flubberina, kindly confirm if we r meeting tg pagar mrt or straight at the shop.. either or, see u all later.....

me at TP MRT at 115.. wearing a green wool pullover... i dun know how to get there... Norman.. meet me there leh.. if Flub is there, i will be very shy one leh.. :fear::whistle

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
its weird for me to park my car n walk to the MRT...... :P

:erm::erm: u win already with that statement.. :angel:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
ok... im wearing cream polo and blue jeans.... c u bro

errr.. i forgot to add that i am wearing a pair of blue cargo pants and orange track shoes... on top of my green wool pullover... ok.. i know.. poor dress sense.. :P

• SRC Member
How much they charging for their leisure trip to rawa???

Free like going for a holiday...

hammerhd, i check it out then let u know..

• SRC Member
Yazid,

are u talking about ur open water c-card? hmmzzz i tot u wanted to change ur name.. ur name spelt wrongly rite..? yazio.. hehehe.. the new one is not here yet... i'll inform u if it's here... :)

wahh so many coming.. hehehe don't attack me arrr! :cry:

Bob,

Change Name? I haven't seen it yet..

Typo error? no wonder no one tell me that my C-card have yet to arrived.

• SRC Member

Hey...I am really keen on this trip. Hope there will be fellow female reefers responding to it. Only take a theory lesson, a pool lesson then it's pack and go liao...sounds really fun... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Any gal? :rolleyes:

And thanks for the nice sharing... :peace:

Supremo...wah!!! So pro ah!? And hid it under wraps... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Yazid,

are u talking about ur open water c-card? hmmzzz i tot u wanted to change ur name.. ur name spelt wrongly rite..? yazio.. hehehe.. the new one is not here yet... i'll inform u if it's here... :)

wahh so many coming.. hehehe don't attack me arrr! :cry:

hi,

i forgot to ask, what is the price for leisure to Rawa?

• SRC Member
kelstorm,

i tot i told u? hehehe ok lar for any1 else whu wants to know.. leisure trip up to rawa is S$330, equipments included... :)

if we have our own gear? still same rate?

• SRC Member

if we have our own gear? still same rate?

forgot to add.. $330 is for the entire dive gear rental right.. if only need regs?