WTS Purple Tang

nchin

Think PT will be hard to get in future and maybe that explains the price. It is a open market where demand and supply will determine the price. Luckily i gotten a PT earlier, if not, think will only be able to appreciate them from other people tank - like the black tang.....just my 2 cents worth opinion.

isnt $100 too much bro? dun mean to hijack or ruin ur thread, bt at least u can revise on the price.. only my 2cents worth of advice. sorry if ur offended. Thanx.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

isnt $100 too much bro? dun mean to hijack or ruin ur thread, bt at least u can revise on the price.. only my 2cents worth of advice. sorry if ur offended. Thanx.

Hi brother bboytrez,

You have bought a beautiful carpet anemone from me recently, remember? Did you regretted it? I hope not. I remember giving you tips on how to take care of it also... Anyway, I wish the anemone is well taken care of and in good hands now.

Regards,

nchin

• SRC Member

hi bro.. yeap, i never regret getting it from u. Sorry, i forgot ur nick. Is PT getting harder to get? i dunno. sorry if i gv bad remarks. Btw, ups for ur PT. hope it will get a gd owner, like ur carpet does.

• SRC Member

no really.. some LFS already got somewhat flamed for selling at that price.. you want to be the next isit?

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member

dude...100 bucks for that TANG? im surprised...ur tang from where? nah..no offence.... but the price u asking....erm...kinda of high...and sorry dude...where the source that told you that obtaining a PT is going to be hard?

anyway, if wanna make it fast, maybe u can lower ur price... :D

• SRC Member
Bros,

Willing buyer willing seller. I am not surprised about the asking price cause few weeks back I was quoted 130 for a PT by LCK110.

But i was quoted $70 by lck110 instead.

Didnt know pt price become so ex. luckily i got a group of 6 pieces :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

haha :> luckily i got mine cheap too.. but i think i heard some bro saying that due to the export restrictions (maybe endangered species) from the country of origin (somewhere near mediterranean)... thats why its quite rare now.

good luck for your sales though.... if ever u got that price.. i wanna sell mine too.. hahahaha :>

Bros,

Willing buyer willing seller. I am not surprised about the asking price cause few weeks back I was quoted 130 for a PT by LCK110.

Bro you sure u remember the right place? Another bro of mine bought the same PT (big one) at LCK110 at only 80. The smaller one is only going for 70. Wont want people to be mistaken.

• SRC Member
Bro you sure u remember the right place? Another bro of mine bought the same PT (big one) at LCK110 at only 80. The smaller one is only going for 70. Wont want people to be mistaken.

bro u can choose not to believe me. Give Steven a call yourself to find out.

I heard about the restriction since last year. But still have people selling at a reasonable price. Last week a YT + Hawk + PT sold for $80. Prices are up to the seller to decide and whether to buy depend on the buyer. It takes 2 hands to clap.

• SRC Member
Bros,

I;m very sure its not the case. I got mine at LCK 110 a month back at $80.. <_< ..

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

Hello uncles & aunties, brothers & sisters, boys & girls,

Nobody knows the quality of my fish better than I do. It is very strong and healthy, eats any food offered to her; pellet, mysid, silver fish, etc. She is very intelligent too - on many occasions I saw her snatch silver fish from my former 6 inches carpet anemone. :eyebrow: Those people who have owned a carpet anemone before will know how fierce a carpet anemone is. :evil:

Look here, if you are not willing to pay my asking price, it is perfectly alright and I will respect you decision. If you have a PT and you want to sell lower than mine then go ahead and start a new thread to sell at a lower price, and of course I will be gentleman enough to never bother your undertaking. Not only that, I will also wish you all the best and success in your sales and happy reefing.

By the way, I am still selling my Purple Tang @ $100, first come first served. This price is firmed untill midnight this Sunday, 20-Apr-08. After this date I might revise my price. I leave it to you to guess whether the revision is downwards or upwards.

Thank you. Cheers! :bow::thanks: