decom my tank in stages

• SRC Member

hi, i am decom my 5 yrs of tank in stages... i have no time to look after the tank due to the demand in work and new arrival of my new born :paiseh:

1st to go are all my corals.

i am selling all my clams 1st and then all my zoa... no reservation. 1st come 1st serve.

age.png

hi, i am decom my 5 yrs of tank in stages... i have no time to look after the tank due to the demand in work and new arrival of my new born :paiseh:

i am selling all my clams 1st and then all my zoa... no reservation. 1st come 1st serve.

Sad to see another reefer leaving, look forward to pictures of your corals and clams.

Definitely support your sales!

• SRC Member
Sad to see another reefer leaving, look forward to pictures of your corals and clams.

Definitely support your sales!

thx! this is a hard decision. and i am not hurry in selling them... will go stage by stage... the fishes will be the last to go. am still deciding should i just take the fishes and see how it goes...

view and collection at teban gardens :)

age.png

hope to find it a stable and good home. let me know your tank condition.

selling this beauty at $80 (non-neg) :paiseh:

How big is this gem (est 7-8")?

Only start reefing for a year and my oldest clam has been with me for nine month. Can view today. SMS me 91006640

Upz 4 u bro Gary!!!

• SRC Member

bro sad to hear that .. but thats a right decision. sure u will be back when everything is settled down :)

UPS for this great reefer n Friend :bow:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
hope to find it a stable and good home. let me know your tank condition.

selling this beauty at $80 (non-neg)

can I have it?? the clam will keep wif Sponsor SRC forum RX_GAN at the moment..

untill my tank is stable than will get back from him..

• SRC Member

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary's leaving?

haiz... sad to see you go my friend. hope you make a come back soon when things are more on the smooth track for you.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member

hey amos, it took me since the beginning of this year to decide... that's is why i wanna sell it all slow :P saw your tank, it looks great! sps sia :eyebrow:

hey ian, thx! thx! :D

law, it is hard to decide... i may wanna keep my fishes 1st and then see how this goes. cos my baby girl like to look at my fishes :D

age.png

• SRC Member

hi gary sad to see that you are decoming. :ph34r:

iam now in china starting a live and a tank. maybe you can come to china like me and you dont have to decom. cause bills are not that high :whistle .

ok i OT liao ups for you sale. :thanks: for all the help you have given me in pass time bro. :thanks:

• SRC Member

thx guys :)

bboytrez, how is your upgrading project? :D

gerald, hope to see you new tank ya...

Ben, when can i see the picture of your tank huh? just noted that you have already upgrade or going to :D

Alex, reefing passion will never go away i guess. even when you decom years back and you restarted from where you are now. great! ya... my bill was way too high. the bill keeps increase every month. even though, i cut a lot of power usage. when i cut the some power, the rate keep increase and like that, i could never able to catch up with it any more :(

anyway, guys, most of the nice zoa collected. i will try to post some picture of what is left over. for the clam, i have two cocea. both ($50 only).

stay tuned once 1st stage (corals) are all clear... deciding on 2nd stage (fishes) and 3rd stage (tank and equipments)

age.png

hi Gary, its nice to know u all this while

sad to see u leave bro...upz for friendly bro

• SRC Member
hi Gary, its nice to know u all this while

sad to see u leave bro...upz for friendly bro

hey, thx jus. glad to know you too :D

i have two cocea clams for $50. there are nice blue and about 7cm in size :)

age.png