hammer needed urently for my clowns

• SRC Member
Hi any bro and sis here got hammers to let go

pls pm me ok

sincerly seeking

recommend you getting a bubble-tip anemone...priceless when you see your clownfish sleep in them n the anemone forming a cup to form their bed....then again....view your other friendly forum thread...got reply

• SRC Member

Bro,

clown fish can host on anything..but best on anemone...need not to be hammer...and since so urgent...why not go LFS and get one? It doesnt cost that much? And clownfish doesnt host on anything..wont do much harm...theres need not to be so alarm.. :D

Hope these helps :D

• SRC Member

well... if u have a crevice in ur rock that is as big as the foot of the anemone, it should do fine...

clowns tends to damage the hammer after constant rubbing...

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• SRC Member

here you go...

have a look...only intending to sell @35 cos its pest free and free from jelly/infections. and only if u can collect bedok north st 3 wed night or thur morn...BROS dun flame me...its a personal value i set on it...not trying to extort...each to his own Value i believe in....

STILL RECOMMEND ANEMONE for you bro...cover your filter intake, plenty of crevices, no live rock leaning against glass, water pumps above height of live rock, patiently shop ard, DUN RUSH INTO ANYTHING... almost always make you regret..even if buying hammer from LFS...take your time and be rational n patient, observe hammer or anemone opeing up nicely, swaying with current, no jelly infection no dark spots or white slime...ask shopkeeper to use something to directly "tickle" the tentacles. should be very alert and quickly respond and retract its tentacles....anemone once close up should still be sticking on the substrate or rock...an anemone that wont stick is sick ! hope it helps...I also got a "thing" for corals with tentacles...only that bubble corals r too strong stingers for my 2 ft...1 got 2 BTA and hammer and 4 types of zoas and 6 frags gonio....still ok for 9mths... something similar to my pink RBTA is for sale at HENRY's !!! make the effort go to him...less than one blue note for the anemone...TRUST ME on this---Henry will nv ever sell a sick or lousy lifestock to u...or one that he feels that is not suited for ur set-up..

ANEMONES ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL !!! to me at least....

post-14689-1212510923.jpg