Fuzz's 3.5x2.5x2 ReefTank

Fuzz

• Senior Reefer

sorry to hear about the disaster. my tank overflowed before and i know it can be a pain. real real pain.

i know you will come back stronger! with a better and more beautiful tank. hang in there!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Bro, sad to hear of your lost, but glad that you have not given up on this hobby! :bow:

F. Ricordias are really hardy corals, and with time & good water perimeters, they will recover. The small ones on the right were once as bleached as yours, and now they have recovered and are growing.

post-13914-1242575280.jpg

Hey bro, everything looks so well planned, the interior design, your investment into the marine aquarium etc... EXTREMELY NICE!

maybe you want to consider investing in a Digital SLR to take some really nice and sharp pics for us... giak... it is all worth it! Looking forward to seeing more of your tank.

The Cullypokman is Reefing it Out...

Specs

Dimensions: 3ft x 1ft x 1.2ft (6mm)

Litres: 100L

2 Filter System: Eheim Canister 2213 (440L/H) and Internal Overflow (Atman AT-306 pump, Coral Chip, Charcoal, Poly Filter & Cotton)

Chiller: Hailea 150A (Temperature kept at 27-28 degree Celsius)

SEIO JVP-101B Wavemaker (300L/hr)

Lightings: 3ft Aquazonic 4 x T5 (39W), 220V-240V / 50hz

Protein Skimmer: BOYU WG-310 Internal Skimmer (150L/hr)

• SRC Member
Hey bro, everything looks so well planned, the interior design, your investment into the marine aquarium etc... EXTREMELY NICE!

maybe you want to consider investing in a Digital SLR to take some really nice and sharp pics for us... giak... it is all worth it! Looking forward to seeing more of your tank.

Ha ha... thanks... So much planning still tragedy happens... well like what they always say "sh1t happens"

I don't think I will get a Digital SLR... cos I'm quite old school... still using my Minolta Dynax 9 SLR, in fact I've got 2 of them lol ... however, the pictures were taken by my point and shoot Ricoh 200... nowadays too lazy... just go by the "Keep it simple" way for everything that I do and try to enjoy life as it comes...

Will post more pix when I have the time...