Anyone seen any Yellow Coris Wrasse for sale recently

dragonfly_sg

Try Ah Beng, he seems to have constant supply...hehe....ML had some but when i went there, there were only a couple left. U can also try green and six line but they are more aggressive. Maybe buy smaller one. All the best.

Well you've guessed, Nudibranchs explosion and I don't want to stripe my whole tank. Sigh!!!

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

Try Ah Beng, he seems to have constant supply...hehe....ML had some but when i went there, there were only a couple left. U can also try green and six line but they are more aggressive. Maybe buy smaller one. All the best.

Hi Solo77, Ah Beng is the guy from Pasir Ris Farmway L35 ??? And where is ML?

I prefer Yellow or green Coris Wrasse as I can have a few of them in the same tank so that I get result faster. After that I will separate them into other tanks for patrol duties once the problem is under control in my zoa tank. I never have them but I heard 6 line is a terror or the tank once it's establish and I can't keep more then one in the same tank, so if I suay suay pick one that doesn't take nudi, then I additional problem :)

And thanks for the info.

Green wrasse can also be a terror. Nevertheless, when u introduce them together, they might not fight. Got a six line and managed to remove it from my main tank and put in my QT with my green wrasse and they live peacefully. Then shifted my green to main tank and introduce another yellow wrasse and my green wrasse killed my yellow wrasse, pissed. Then my six line went air bourne and killed herself.....now just gotten another yellow wrasse from henry(ML) which is 2 to 3 times the size of my green wrasse. Will ensure it is stable before i introduce into the main tank.

However, based on my observation, green and yellow wrasse seem to do the patrolling in the morning and afternoon. Thereafter, they will retreat to rest......for six line....non stop....hehe...

maybe u can buy one small six line but introduce this fish as the last fish.....my six line killed my black cap, 2 gammas and challenged my barletts.....noti but effective....too bad it report to heaven...was thinking to put her back in main tank.....

bro, i suggest u do fresh water dip and idoine dip to your zoas, asap......if they got eggs...it will be nightmare.....buying the wrasse may not guarantee eradication of nudi......some might not eat also.....like human...some dont take veggie....lol.....

All the best. Ya, ah beng is located at pasir ris(pacific reef or marine in the sponsor colum) and ML is at west coast(hong leong park), near clementi mrt station. : )

Hi Solo77, Ah Beng is the guy from Pasir Ris Farmway L35 ??? And where is ML?

I prefer Yellow or green Coris Wrasse as I can have a few of them in the same tank so that I get result faster. After that I will separate them into other tanks for patrol duties once the problem is under control in my zoa tank. I never have them but I heard 6 line is a terror or the tank once it's establish and I can't keep more then one in the same tank, so if I suay suay pick one that doesn't take nudi, then I additional problem :)

And thanks for the info.

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Algae Scrubbler

Green wrasse can also be a terror. Nevertheless, when u introduce them together, they might not fight. Got a six line and managed to remove it from my main tank and put in my QT with my green wrasse and they live peacefully. Then shifted my green to main tank and introduce another yellow wrasse and my green wrasse killed my yellow wrasse, pissed. Then my six line went air bourne and killed herself.....now just gotten another yellow wrasse from henry(ML) which is 2 to 3 times the size of my green wrasse. Will ensure it is stable before i introduce into the main tank.

However, based on my observation, green and yellow wrasse seem to do the patrolling in the morning and afternoon. Thereafter, they will retreat to rest......for six line....non stop....hehe...

maybe u can buy one small six line but introduce this fish as the last fish.....my six line killed my black cap, 2 gammas and challenged my barletts.....noti but effective....too bad it report to heaven...was thinking to put her back in main tank.....

bro, i suggest u do fresh water dip and idoine dip to your zoas, asap......if they got eggs...it will be nightmare.....buying the wrasse may not guarantee eradication of nudi......some might not eat also.....like human...some dont take veggie....lol.....

All the best. Ya, ah beng is located at pasir ris(pacific reef or marine in the sponsor colum) and ML is at west coast(hong leong park), near clementi mrt station. : )

Thats the problem ....... sigh. I know don't have garantee the wrasse will eat the nudi, thats why must buy insurance :) I am going to get 3! Hopefully the odds is better :D My tank is small but without fish, so at most two can stay, the other will go to my two footer.

Anyway if there is 6 line, I will also grab. These nudi are a pain in the a***. Dip also no gurantee they won't come back. So need something to patrol constantly. I do know that this wrasse are sucidal as they like to jump, thats also a problem.

Anyway, I am working and by the time I get down to ah beng I think they already close *sigh*. Maybe drop down Aquamarin and see if they have some, at least they open until midnite. If don't have then this Sat go down to Pasir Ris.

Bro, if you need help, i might be dropping by RD tomorrow, subject to weather condition. I can help you to buy and pass to you...me stay at sengkang and can cycle to your place.....but i have chalet on friday and sat.....so got to arrange free slot....for your FWD, you have to dip ard 4 mins and share the rock to share off the nudi from the rock. Suggest after the FWD, do a lugol solution dip for 5 mins. Do sms me if you need help. Thanks. 97858289.

Will dip them tonight in FW, only Reef Depot seems to carry Kent Lugol's Iodine and I can only get it in the week end also :(.

Algae Scrubbler

Bro, if you need help, i might be dropping by RD tomorrow, subject to weather condition. I can help you to buy and pass to you...me stay at sengkang and can cycle to your place.....but i have chalet on friday and sat.....so got to arrange free slot....for your FWD, you have to dip ard 4 mins and share the rock to share off the nudi from the rock. Suggest after the FWD, do a lugol solution dip for 5 mins. Do sms me if you need help. Thanks. 97858289.

Thanks for the offer pal. After the initial FW dip looks like I got most of the nudi (there were a few big ones but there were many tiny ones, so I guess somewhere some eggs probably hatched), a colony of my zoa that hasn't been consistently opening recently is even opening when the tank lights is not on, so it's looking good. Got me 2 Coris Wrasse tonite from AM, a yellow and green hope they can do their stuff tomorrow. Currently both are buried somewhere in the sand.

The problem is my tank has been kinda a semi pod farm as I was hoping to keep a Mandarin fish (dragonet ?). But now, with the 2 wrasse they should be able to wipe them out pretty soon and hopefully focus on any nudi that got away.

Again, thanks. Will take a picture of my tiny tank and post it later.

Happy for you. Do continue to monitor. All the best. Hope to meet up one day to exchange tibs. Just to check, is the elongated colony a blue zoa? if yes, if in future, got frag, do keep me posted. Hehehe. : )

Here's my humble little tank. In the second picture there is the little Canary Wrasse

Algae Scrubbler

Happy for you. Do continue to monitor. All the best. Hope to meet up one day to exchange tibs. Just to check, is the elongated colony a blue zoa? if yes, if in future, got frag, do keep me posted. Hehehe. : )

Sure :) Will let you know.

Thanks. All the best. : )

Sure :) Will let you know.

Algae Scrubbler