OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

The rarest flasher now available in the market: Bell's flasher at HOF

Also lemon, a yellow declivis..

this is the ugliest picture of a bellae i've ever had the misfortune to lay my eyes upon. it does the fish no justice and the filaments are all broken. but yes, nice fish still. but there are many many nicer flashers and it's only appealing to me coz of it's long tail filaments and rarity.

the yellow declivis is god-sent. so rare here.

New species, Randall's tilefish. Wide range, Palau, philippines etc.

saw this not too long ago. very nice.

Misbar koran.. Remind me of the misbar regal at Ah Beng, whoever got it hope the fish survive..

So shock to see hawaii cleaner wrasse for sale in japan website.. Thot it was banned. They are really capable of getting everything, like the resplendent angelfish.

post-10328-036568300 1286723407_thumb.jp

post-10328-028042500 1286723418_thumb.jp

Misbar koran.. Remind me of the misbar regal at Ah Beng, whoever got it hope the fish survive..

So shock to see hawaii cleaner wrasse for sale in japan website.. Thot it was banned. They are really capable of getting everything, like the resplendent angelfish.

They really got a way.. It is so cool to see those banned fishes yet it is not a good sign...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

maybe phthirophagus is not banned. if it is, they will not be able to get it. but then again, no idea. some sources state that it is banned.

Juvenile Koran chrysurus hybrid (v rare).

looks quite normal. but the adult will be very nice.

White cap goby. Price has dropped by a lot. Since i'm gg nano now, this fish will be another one of my goal.. Keeping nano can be equally exciting! So many rare and nice nano fishes that i din hav a chance to keep last time now i can try, only hav to wait for them to appear.

post-10328-020216000 1286724071_thumb.jp

White cap goby. Price has dropped by a lot. Since i'm gg nano now, this fish will be another one of my goal.. Keeping nano can be equally exciting! So many rare and nice nano fishes that i din hav a chance to keep last time now i can try, only hav to wait for them to appear.

Gogogogo...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

DIfferent geographical location also not becos both grey and yellow is found in the same location... LOL.. Still a mystery I think.. You wan go research? LOL..

Short description

Dorsal spines (total): 7; Dorsal soft rays (total): 10 - 10; Anal spines: 1; Anal soft rays: 9. Predorsal scales absent. Occurs in two color phases, one yellow and the other with whitish ground color; both forms with 4-5 dusky bars (although faint in yellow fish) and fine pale blue or white spotting on head and anterodorsal part of body and fins. A dark brown streak above maxilla (Ref. 27362).

from fishbase.

just a colour phase lor. variable. but the grey variant is uncommon. never see before.