OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

hmm,how about starckis,are they counted as peaceful or aggresive.

Starcki is also considered one of the more peaceful damsel, but they'll still fight w other damsels. Whereas Rollandi is v peaceful, it does not even disturb other damsels.

• Senior Reefer

would you pay $1200 for this fish?

This is the legendary "tigerpyge" which is a hybrid between a lemonpeel and an eibli's angel.

lemonpeel is a species which is extremely prone to hybridisation, but rarely do the hybrids turn out like this. beauty of such calibre.

this fish was originally offered at $1600 by old town aquarium. it was sold to a young reefer and now he is selling it after keeping it for so long at 1.2k.

gorgeous gorgeous but too pricey for me.

post-15755-025761400 1290186923_thumb.jp

post-15755-029566300 1290186931_thumb.jp

would you pay $1200 for this fish?

This is the legendary "tigerpyge" which is a hybrid between a lemonpeel and an eibli's angel.

lemonpeel is a species which is extremely prone to hybridisation, but rarely do the hybrids turn out like this. beauty of such calibre.

this fish was originally offered at $1600 by old town aquarium. it was sold to a young reefer and now he is selling it after keeping it for so long at 1.2k.

gorgeous gorgeous but too pricey for me.

1200USD is still too expensive. If this hybrid appear at CF or RB, it'll be quoted the same price as in the states. But if at iwarna or ah beng, haha will be below 500 most probably.

• Senior Reefer

1200USD is still too expensive. If this hybrid appear at CF or RB, it'll be quoted the same price as in the states. But if at iwarna or ah beng, haha will be below 500 most probably.

i've seen the video glassbox design posted on the tigerpyge.

actually it's just a super yellow eibli.

other than the yellow and faint blue eye ring, there's no other lemonpeel genes.

its just a lemon eibli.

but then again, lemonpeel is such a basic fish with hardly any details, so i guess there's not much genes it can pass on.

but i'm so surprised that the eibli blood did not deface and kept almost 100% of all eibli characteristics!

the bars are not even broken or faded!

i've seen the video glassbox design posted on the tigerpyge.

actually it's just a super yellow eibli.

other than the yellow and faint blue eye ring, there's no other lemonpeel genes.

its just a lemon eibli.

but then again, lemonpeel is such a basic fish with hardly any details, so i guess there's not much genes it can pass on.

but i'm so surprised that the eibli blood did not deface and kept almost 100% of all eibli characteristics!

the bars are not even broken or faded!

Although it's jux a super yellow eibli, it makes it v nice. Dug out some old pics from RC.

Also a conspic x meredithi. Look at the tail, it's totally meredithi and no conspic. But look at the head, it's almost all conspic with jux a little meredithi.

post-10328-038170700 1290305346_thumb.jp

post-10328-069010200 1290305357_thumb.jp

post-10328-026340000 1290305370_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Solomon island filament (more yellow one) and the standard filament (more purple one).

i miss mine!!!

Although it's jux a super yellow eibli, it makes it v nice. Dug out some old pics from RC.

Also a conspic x meredithi. Look at the tail, it's totally meredithi and no conspic. But look at the head, it's almost all conspic with jux a little meredithi.

haha yah v nice. both v nice.

Hawaii flame. These two are priced at $300. Actually i cant tell the diff, cos our hawaii flame angels sometimes also can be this red! So choose the most red one, and who knows maybe we are paying $40 for a true hawaii flame.

post-10328-058644200 1290413052_thumb.jp

post-10328-034326700 1290413060_thumb.jp