OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

The rare and beautiful aurora anthias from Palau!

Pseudanthias Calloura

Males and females shown. Last pic is two hawaiiensis ventralis and aurora anthias.

This one of the anthias that many found it hard to ID in lemon's pic of the ID game.

post-10328-003190100 1292739950_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Beautiful and v rare hybrid butterfly. Most likely quadrimaculatus x tinkeri.

tinkeri will also hybridise with C. miliaris to produce a similar looking hybrid, but quadrimaculatus hybrid will have that white spot which Tinkeri x miliaris lacks.

for the ID game, veliferium wins digiman and my game so he gets all the prizes.

he can choose to collect the prize, or snowball the price to another ID game and accumulate.

the choice is up to you veliferium!

• Senior Reefer

1) Nice lemon hybrid from vanuatu.

2) Cute golden angel, maybe i should try one more time.

3) V rare maldive terelabrus sp. I mux get this one day!

4) Roseafascia fairy, now a common and cheap import from cebu.

wish fulfilled digiman :)

luckily DA sms me and i sms u and u went down.

otherwise it would have been unobtainable for until god knows when!

maybe only one is white that's why they put in the display!

wish fulfilled digiman :)

luckily DA sms me and i sms u and u went down.

otherwise it would have been unobtainable for until god knows when!

maybe only one is white that's why they put in the display!

No la i think most likely all the same. Cos the maid din say they are different in colours.

• Senior Reefer

No la i think most likely all the same. Cos the maid din say they are different in colours.

maybe haha. so there are others now with the white terelabrus.

wonder who got them. it's a very shy fish and will not survive in the hustle and bustle of normal reef tank conditions.

I am just glad that the terelabrus went to good hands. Would not have stand a chance against my sepiacaudus even if I have got it.

Just praying my second attempt on a pair of dracula would work out find. This time I got red white variant.

haha good luck!

so cheap anyway. die just go buy again!

I am just glad that the terelabrus went to good hands. Would not have stand a chance against my sepiacaudus even if I have got it.

Just praying my second attempt on a pair of dracula would work out find. This time I got red white variant.

Ya i've bewn waiting for white terelabrus from maldive for ages!

And i believe this is the first time maldive terelabrus came to singapore! That's why i die die also hav to catch out the only one left in the SPS display jux now!

haha good luck!

so cheap anyway. die just go buy again!

Ya the dracula are damn cheap, and so many left, saw about two white red ones left. The rest are smaller and blacker.

• Senior Reefer

good then digi.

u've added another super rare fish to your already super impressive repertoire.

always amaze me how u manage to obtain all the rarest of the rare.

as for me, i must increase my rare fish collection. lately have not been in touch liao! marginalis, roseafascia, kwaZulu, hybrid filamentosus.

must obtain the angulatus hybrid and cf lanceolatus!

Ya i've bewn waiting for white terelabrus from maldive for ages!

And i believe this is the first time maldive terelabrus came to singapore! That's why i die die also hav to catch out the only one left in the SPS display jux now!

Ya the dracula are damn cheap, and so many left, saw about two white red ones left. The rest are smaller and blacker.

Yep, was a surprise when the draculas are at this price. Yes, took the 2 larger(actually there were 3) red ones, hopefuly they can withstand the terror of my peppermint hog :ph34r::ph34r:

Praying for the best now, as I understand they are not the easiest of gobies to keep.

good then digi.

u've added another super rare fish to your already super impressive repertoire.

always amaze me how u manage to obtain all the rarest of the rare.

as for me, i must increase my rare fish collection. lately have not been in touch liao! marginalis, roseafascia, kwaZulu, hybrid filamentosus.

must obtain the angulatus hybrid and cf lanceolatus!

For u soon again! Hope u will return from your holiday with a rare fish not found in singapore!

Yep, was a surprise when the draculas are at this price. Yes, took the 2 larger(actually there were 3) red ones, hopefuly they can withstand the terror of my peppermint hog :ph34r::ph34r:

Praying for the best now, as I understand they are not the easiest of gobies to keep.

The one i got from CF which is also red white variant is v easy leh, it has been doing well in my tank for quite long already.

Sepiacaudus is quite aggressive and will deprive u of keeping a lot of other hogfish or wrasses.

• Senior Reefer

For u soon again! Hope u will return from your holiday with a rare fish not found in singapore!

haha.

i just hope my tank doesnt crash when i come back from my 6 weeks china trip.......................

The one i got from CF which is also red white variant is v easy leh, it has been doing well in my tank for quite long already.

Sepiacaudus is quite aggressive and will deprive u of keeping a lot of other hogfish or wrasses.

Would just hope that my red pair will do well.

Agree, they tend to develop their agression over time but luckily they are the only hogs that I am gonna keep unless a bodianus opercularis pops up

Would just hope that my red pair will do well.

Agree, they tend to develop their agression over time but luckily they are the only hogs that I am gonna keep unless a bodianus opercularis pops up

I hav a competition for opercularis liao! It's a hogfish tat i like a lot and if i go Japan next time it'll be on my hunting list!

• Senior Reefer

Bodianus opercularis!??!

oh this one u can dream!!

Bodianus opercularis is from Mauritius so maybe you can hope one fine day it will suddenly appear but don't expect it to be anytime soon!

However it is less rare than it's cousin, B. neopercularis which looks virtually almost identical. That one is from Palau and i think Japan. and super rare.

Muaritius? Aim for Debelius and with ur opercularis, will make a super awesome pair like this.

post-15755-097563600 1292773826_thumb.jp