OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• 2 weeks later...
This one nice! I like. Dont think I've seen it selling in local lfs before.

A transitioning ventralis is rare because they'll soon change into full male. The ventralis here locally are all fully transitioned males or pure females.

Anyway jux to kaypoh other countries fish market, these are the latest prices for the deepwater curacao basslets in stock at one LFS in US:

Lipogramma klayi (about US$1299 = S$1800)

Lipogramma evides (about US$1849 = S$2600)

Liopropoma carmabi (about US$799 =S$1100)

Seems like we're paying much more to bring these fishes further to our shore.

Nevertheless good to see that there are market here for rare fishes like these. I think the klayi will be quite hard to sell locally, it's so small and unlike gem tang or clarion which have more appreciators.

• Senior Reefer
Anyway jux to kaypoh other countries fish market, these are the latest prices for the deepwater curacao basslets in stock at one LFS in US:

Lipogramma klayi (about US$1299 = S$1800)

Lipogramma evides (about US$1849 = S$2600)

Liopropoma carmabi (about US$799 =S$1100)

Seems like we're paying much more to bring these fishes further to our shore.

Nevertheless good to see that there are market here for rare fishes like these. I think the klayi will be quite hard to sell locally, it's so small and unlike gem tang or clarion which have more appreciators.

camabi is being brought in by reborn. can go buy :)

The first pair in Taiwan lor... Haha... Maybe at night news have again... But I did see Mcculloch but the pair that they show seems different...

Such an outdated news, tot mcc pairs have been landing in countries worldwide is a v old news. Even ezmarine (Taiwan) got so many pairs long long time ago! I think Chan8 run out of news to report ta's why!

Then L.Klayi coming to Singapore next week also mux report, cos first time!

Such an outdated news, tot mcc pairs have been landing in countries worldwide is a v old news. Even ezmarine (Taiwan) got so many pairs long long time ago! I think Chan8 run out of news to report ta's why!

Then L.Klayi coming to Singapore next week also mux report, cos first time!

LOL... Might not be Mcculloch... Bad in ID-ing Clowns...

Think not many Singaporean are interested in the L. Klayi... We go inform Mediacorp lor.. Haha... Think can help Reborn promote also.. Haha...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp