OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

Here is a video of the uncommon and beautiful vanderbilti chromis:

Sadly they can be quite sensitive and die easily. I got three from ML today and hope they do well for me.

very nice.

is henry's vanderbilti same as CF's one?

very nice.

is henry's vanderbilti same as CF's one?

It looks the same to me, but maybe my untrained eyes cannot tell the difference. But it costs almost ten times more at ML. Anyway there's a new batch of vanderbilt chromis (or i should say vanderbilt lookalike) at CF and as usual among the 5 to 6, at least half of them are breaking down! One of the most sensitive chromis.

• Senior Reefer

It looks the same to me, but maybe my untrained eyes cannot tell the difference. But it costs almost ten times more at ML. Anyway there's a new batch of vanderbilt chromis (or i should say vanderbilt lookalike) at CF and as usual among the 5 to 6, at least half of them are breaking down! One of the most sensitive chromis.

yup. anyway how many more does henry have?

• Senior Reefer

Something i can aim for too should semifasciatus be impossible.

G. caudovitattus. from the red sea. i've never seen one before and it might very well be harder to obtain than semifasciatus. maybe can get reborn try bringing in this along with paucifasciatus.

post-15755-12782597152195_thumb.jpg

post-15755-12782597217976_thumb.jpg

yup. anyway how many more does henry have?

Hmm, about 20?

G. caudovitattus. from the red sea. i've never seen one before and it might very well be harder to obtain than semifasciatus. maybe can get reborn try bringing in this along with paucifasciatus.

Geniacanthus melanospilus is similar and more obtainable.

Semifasciatus is not impossible, Just need LFS to order and bring in...

Caudovitattus is not that common, have seen more female caudovitattus that male ones... Only saw 3 male specimen so far.. Same place where I used to find Semifasciatus...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

my new aim! Genicanthus semifasciatus.

will wait patiently and get contacts to obtain this fish. and hopefully me and terryz can own one soon.

Try Reborn and CF.. Will ask Elvin the next time i go reborn...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

nice tank.... nicer fish.

tilodon sexfasciatus, dichrous butterfly, guyanensis butterfly, p.aya, etc etc. This japanese butterfly lover is a legend, if u look thru his blog he also keep some of the hardest obligate corallivores.

Was this the batch that GBD posted..

Yes. All went to blueharbour except for one.

• Senior Reefer

tilodon sexfasciatus, dichrous butterfly, guyanensis butterfly, p.aya, etc etc. This japanese butterfly lover is a legend, if u look thru his blog he also keep some of the hardest obligate corallivores.

Yes. All went to blueharbour except for one.

saw his blog. he has a pair of larvatus. very jealous..