OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

• Senior Reefer

A. thiellei looks very similiar to A. leucokranos

The only way to differentiate between the two is the white saddle on top edge of tail base? And probably body colour? :pinch:

Digiman, where did you buy your A. thiellei from? How much does it cost? :yeah:

he got it from CF.

the price is a secret :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

So cute!!! I am looking for this size... :wub: :wub: :wub:

the tinker with flavo blood looks like a declivis?

my old declivis look similar. coz the back is not pure yellow... but black with yellowish outline.

the tinker with flavo blood looks like a declivis?

my old declivis look similar. coz the back is not pure yellow... but black with yellowish outline.

No need to be hybrid... I just want burgessi or tinker in that size...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

jiayou! very hard to find bah.

smaller size fish are always nicer.

Yeah, thats why I always look for small fishes...

Will be happy if can find a 2.5 inch one..

Edited by Terryz_

Member of:

Digiman, where did you buy your A. thiellei from? How much does it cost? :yeah:

Hi izzat,

I bought my Thiellei from CF, price wise i cant disclose for some reasons so dun bother to pm me. But wat i heard is market price for thiellei here is slightly higher than leucs and leucs is $450 each at CF. I'm not a clownfish expert so with the advice from Fuel i got a snowflake to pair up w the thiellei and the pair is now sitting in my sump. Attached are some pics of the thiellei, pardon the poor quality as my cam v lousy and clownfish move so much tat it's so hard to take clear pics.

post-10328-091599700 1279450993_thumb.jp

post-10328-012831800 1279451002_thumb.jp

post-10328-061159500 1279451011_thumb.jp

post-10328-023558300 1279451018_thumb.jp

• Senior Reefer

Hi izzat,

I bought my Thiellei from CF, price wise i cant disclose for some reasons so dun bother to pm me. But wat i heard is market price for thiellei here is slightly higher than leucs and leucs is $450 each at CF. I'm not a clownfish expert so with the advice from Fuel i got a snowflake to pair up w the thiellei and the pair is now sitting in my sump. Attached are some pics of the thiellei, pardon the poor quality as my cam v lousy and clownfish move so much tat it's so hard to take clear pics.

very nice! i see your lovely pair of marjorie at the back :)

good that you're collecting the marjorie tomorrow.

if i remember correctly your thiellei's headband isn't connected? there's a spot somewhere.... maybe i remember wrongly

I took a closer look there is indeed a spot separated from the headband, but not special enough to be mentioned i guess.

Anyway I caught both triggers out, the male is not doing v well and the female's sore at the tail area has worsened. Hope they pull thru.

nice hybrid peel

Yes v nice. Like the bluespots so much!

Hi izzat,

Your Thiellei is really different from other Thiellei we saw on the web...

What with the sudden interest in rare clownfish lately..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

It' still a nice fish!!! if can find another one same size same price i will get it.

No sudden interest and not as strong interest like fuel and joe. Lemon was there and he knows the reason i bought the fish. Further dun like clownfish to be alone so bought another one from LCK.

No sudden interest and not as strong interest like fuel and joe. Lemon was there and he knows the reason i bought the fish. Further dun like clownfish to be alone so bought another one from LCK.

LOL... Was aiming for the Latz previously and now bought the Thiellei and a snowflake...

Suddenly like interested in the rare clowns.. The marjories looks stressed..

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

LOL... Was aiming for the Latz previously and now bought the Thiellei and a snowflake...

the marjorie should be settling down nicely now.

mine is feeding already.

Thank u, i feel humbled. I feel u and terryz are also well deserve for the award.

You deserved the award more than us... You can really id all the rare fishes that no one even knows the scientific names...

Member of:

• Senior Reefer

You deserved the award more than us... You can really id all the rare fishes that no one even knows the scientific names...

yah lah... lol!

belenoperca chabanaudi? i didnt even know what the hell it was and u knew just by the description on the phone. amazing

The price must be good.. LOL...

Yes.

Ya lor no latz so hav to settle for something else. The majories were jux added for mins when the photosare taken, tat's why look v stressed.

the marjorie should be settling down nicely now.

mine is feeding already.

Marjorie seems quite hardy, hope mine dun die.

belenoperca chabanaudi? i didnt even know what the hell it was and u knew just by the description on the phone. amazing

Now i've problem trying to get rid of the chabanaudi, nobody wants the fish, guess i'll donate to underwater world.

Hi izzat,

Thanks! Indeed it's a nice specimen. Hopefully, it will pair up with the snowflake :friends:

yah lah... lol!

I dun even know the scientific name.. Only know it is called arrow soapfish... LOL...

Member of: