OMG! Look at these hybrids and rare fishes!

Beautiful "clipperton Queens"! St pauls rock is amazing. Koran x maculosus is ugly. Chrysurus x maculosus is not so nice too. Most amazing is chrysurus x emperor
The mac x chrysurus hybrid with more mac in it looks nice as well and semi x emp is also nice

• Senior Reefer

The mac x chrysurus hybrid with more mac in it looks nice as well and semi x emp is also nice

yuri i just died a little bit after seeing your photos in watsapp.

GORGEOUS! i need more info on that fish!

• Senior Reefer

Nahackyi and bandit appear on news

beautiful!

the nahackyi was filmed on hawaii outside of johnston atoll? waifs from johnston are very rare and they sometimes end up on hawaii. bruce carlson reported a small group living on an isolated reef on mainland hawaii outside of johnston atoll but the location is kept secret.

i wonder how many secret populations of nahackyi exist in hawaii.

• Senior Reefer

with so many semifasciatus angels flooding the market recently, it has become the most common swallowtail angel now. even bellus angels are rarer now.

in as short as a month, once the rarest swallowtail in singapore has become to commonest.

bellus are beautiful too and here are some shining examples of males and females.

post-0-0-04398200-1377791424.jpg

post-0-0-20799700-1377791426.jpg

post-0-0-18384700-1377791429_thumb.jpg

post-0-0-51507500-1377791432.png

with so many semifasciatus angels flooding the market recently, it has become the most common swallowtail angel now. even bellus angels are rarer now.

in as short as a month, once the rarest swallowtail in singapore has become to commonest.

bellus are beautiful too and here are some shining examples of males and females.

The first time I ever saw a bellus, I thought the female was gorgeous enough.

But heck, the males look gorgeous as well!

• Senior Reefer

Juvi Wrought Irons

Basabei and Excelsa!!

i love everything about the basabei and excelsa video!!

the music is so full of whimsy. look at the L. robinsi and P. rubrolineatus!

The butterflies as usual, giving the blank stare at pellets. But one of the excelsa took a bite of mysis. It should start feeding well soon under koji's care. none of them show any signs of swimming problems or decompression wounds. looking very good.

The wrought irons as usual, showing the world how hardy they are. one of the most beautiful and easy butterfly to keep.

i love everything about the basabei and excelsa video!!

the music is so full of whimsy. look at the L. robinsi and P. rubrolineatus!

The butterflies as usual, giving the blank stare at pellets. But one of the excelsa took a bite of mysis. It should start feeding well soon under koji's care. none of them show any signs of swimming problems or decompression wounds. looking very good.

The wrought irons as usual, showing the world how hardy they are. one of the most beautiful and easy butterfly to keep.

Also there is a very healthy and greedy odontanthias fuscipinnis! Unlike mine which is now struggling to hold itself underwater! I m so jealous!

Some beautiful fishes photographed during Austral islands (French Polynesia) fieldtrip by Anthony Berberian

Bodianus Bilunatus

post-10328-0-64058800-1378030373_thumb.j

Cheilodactylus Plessisi

post-10328-0-32350400-1378030454_thumb.j

Pseudolabrus Torotai

post-10328-0-08218700-1378030471_thumb.j

Canthigaster Sp.

post-10328-0-30957100-1378030507_thumb.j

Caracanthus Sp.

post-10328-0-72026300-1378030519_thumb.j

Pseudocheilinus cf. Citrinus (Likely same species as Citrinus of Cook and Pitcairn Islands which means a range extension like Peppermint angel)

post-10328-0-68200600-1378030549_thumb.j

here's one in U.S for MACNA now.

So nice.

I've never thought that Wrought Iron Price would surpass that of Interruptus by so much!

Traditionally interruptus has been either more expensive or cost the same as wrought irons.