Zoa and mushroom

redspring

• SRC Member
Hi Bro

Any advice, do you need to feed the mushroom and zoa with small prawn?

Thanks

Nope... i haven't seen my zoos or mushrooms eat prawn / brine shrimps b4. From my own experience, some phyto liquid from time to time helps speed up their growth though. =)

• SRC Member
Hi Bro

Any advice, do you need to feed the mushroom and zoa with small prawn?

Thanks

oh yeah blue light seems to help speed up the growth too. Not too sure about the coloration, i think water parameters needs to be just right for good coloration. someone correct me if i'm wrong...

cheers,

mark

Yes, you can feed mushroom or yumas with tiny bit of shrimp but not practical unless that yumas and mushroom is one of a kind, ie Pink Mushroom, Blue Yumas... They can survive well with relying on lighting alone...

Zoas definitely dun need "feeding" or at least not with shrimps..

Blue light will normally bring out the color of the zoas and mushroom more... not as viewing it in blue light... White light will help it to grow and as while as maintain the coloration, becos normally white light have all spectrum color...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Yes, you can feed mushroom or yumas with tiny bit of shrimp but not practical unless that yumas and mushroom is one of a kind, ie Pink Mushroom, Blue Yumas... They can survive well with relying on lighting alone...

Zoas definitely dun need "feeding" or at least not with shrimps..

Blue light will normally bring out the color of the zoas and mushroom more... not as viewing it in blue light... White light will help it to grow and as while as maintain the coloration, becos normally white light have all spectrum color...

How to feed the mushroom? just left it on top of the mushroom?

Just leave the shrimp on the mushroom... They will close up and swallow it.. But be sure that there are no fishes that will steal from the mushroom cos they mushroom take a awful long time to open its mouth close up and swallow they shrimp.. and the shrimp must be small..

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Just leave the shrimp on the mushroom... They will close up and swallow it.. But be sure that there are no fishes that will steal from the mushroom cos they mushroom take a awful long time to open its mouth close up and swallow they shrimp.. and the shrimp must be small..

Hi Thanks

I will try this out this weekend. :eyebrow: can i do the same for the zoa? the shrimp must be very small!!