2 X EcoTech Marine Vortech MP10W
Deltec skimmer - Internal
Lumenarc 400watt 12K Reeflux

8 X T5 ATI Powermodule
Prolifux control with external touchscreen display
Refugium keeping chaeto

• SRC Member
I think clementi 328 marine shop has already close

You referring to Harlequin? Its closed, but another marine shop opened in its place, got no name on the shop front though... maybe can call it No Signboard Marine for the time being :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Just a suggestion!

Even fresh water LFS sometimes sell the more common Salt mixes...

I stay at Yishun & the LFS close to me sells.. Red Sea Salt Mix...

No need to carry few Kgs all the way from Fish Farm or Coral farm...

:pinch:

U mean the fish shop beside the HDB office?

runninggirl.gif

wow a bpians

which lfs do you normally go?

i need to buy marine salt or sea water

thanks

I work in Pandan, therefore J. , the market one or ML is my lunch time hang out place. The other place that I visit once in awhile is CF, Qian Hu or Farmart. Price not that cheap there, but, may probably be the nearest, especially if you don't drive, there are still shuttle bus to bring you in to Qian Hu and Farmart from CCK. :eyebrow:

Greenrich SC have got a freshwater lfs, dunno sell salt or not. The market one at Fajar market only upon request. Also the one at Bangkit, not too sure about them.

• SRC Member
I work in Pandan, therefore J. , the market one or ML is my lunch time hang out place. The other place that I visit once in awhile is CF, Qian Hu or Farmart. Price not that cheap there, but, may probably be the nearest, especially if you don't drive, there are still shuttle bus to bring you in to Qian Hu and Farmart from CCK. :eyebrow:

Greenrich SC have got a freshwater lfs, dunno sell salt or not. The market one at Fajar market only upon request. Also the one at Bangkit, not too sure about them.

Bangkit oniy sell salt,food and euipment.I did not know tat fajar fish shop can request.But how long it take once we order?

BTW Qian Hu got sell marine fish?Go there before but only got tank n freshwater fish only.

runninggirl.gif

Bangkit oniy sell salt,food and euipment.I did not know tat fajar fish shop can request.But how long it take once we order?

BTW Qian Hu got sell marine fish?Go there before but only got tank n freshwater fish only.

Thanks bro, at least dnsfpl knows where to look for salt now in the area. :upsidedown:

Fajar the man ever told me that he can get if I want, but will take time, and not sure what salt he is bringing from the supplier, as I never ask.

Qian Hu don't sell marine fish, They have a couple of marine tanks in the store for display, but they breed sell and and export fresh water ones only. But in terms of stocking, if I am not mistaken, the are the importer for Red Sea and Eheim. Salt, calcium, test kits, skimmers, and much marine stuff. Coral feed, and almost everything, except fish and corals. :D

• SRC Member
Thanks bro, at least dnsfpl knows where to look for salt now in the area. :upsidedown:

Fajar the man ever told me that he can get if I want, but will take time, and not sure what salt he is bringing from the supplier, as I never ask.

Qian Hu don't sell marine fish, They have a couple of marine tanks in the store for display, but they breed sell and and export fresh water ones only. But in terms of stocking, if I am not mistaken, the are the importer for Red Sea and Eheim. Salt, calcium, test kits, skimmers, and much marine stuff. Coral feed, and almost everything, except fish and corals. :D

farmart still got marine LSH? below one or the one inside farmart?

Inside farmart closed already.Left the below one only.

Yep, the big one was the first to do, got a very stuck up guy! I think the 2 small shop ones are going one after another, only got display tanks only. Not sure on any new ones, but the one selling live seafood at times have got very interesting stuff! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Yep, the big one was the first to do, got a very stuck up guy! I think the 2 small shop ones are going one after another, only got display tanks only. Not sure on any new ones, but the one selling live seafood at times have got very interesting stuff! :eyebrow:

Sorry, where is the other marine shop at farmmart? cos i also stay near CCK. I thought only the one in farmmart only.