WEEKLY UPDATE - 8TH TO 14TH SEP 2008

• Moderators
Any update at LCK201?

Went today!

Saw some Nice Canary Blenny,

King angels(Adult size),

Nice color Mexican Wrasse (that's what I was told) but don't look the reef safe type.

Still have many Super Suns.

RowaPhos (1L & 5L pack) and RowaCarbon (0.5L & 1L) at price not seen before :ooh:

Tom

• SRC Member
Went today!

Saw some Nice Canary Blenny,

King angels(Adult size),

Nice color Mexican Wrasse (that's what I was told) but don't look the reef safe type.

Still have many Super Suns.

RowaPhos (1L & 5L pack) and RowaCarbon (0.5L & 1L) at price not seen before :ooh:

Hi Thomas, is this the wrasse?

post-4805-1221378347.jpg

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• Moderators
Hi Thomas, is this the wrasse?

Nope. This is the Cortez Rainbow Wrasse which I had previously and sold away as it stir my sandbed quite a fair bit. Surprising it is quite reef safe for this family type of wrasse and never overturn my rock scape. And not to mention superb colouring. :kiss:

Hmmm... Seem like it has not hit our shore for a way now. Was plentiful at one stage.

Look more like this one but not exact.

Will keep you informed if I see the Cortez wrasse somewhere.

post-6007-1221385314.jpg

Tom

• SRC Member
Nope. This is the Cortez Rainbow Wrasse which I had previously and sold away as it stir my sandbed quite a fair bit. Surprising it is quite reef safe for this family type of wrasse and never overturn my rock scape. And not to mention superb colouring. :kiss:

Hmmm... Seem like it has not hit our shore for a way now. Was plentiful at one stage.

Look more like this one but not exact.

Will keep you informed if I see the Cortez wrasse somewhere.

Thanks bro, i had the cortez before and truly, it's color is unique. Currently searching for it again. Do let me know if u come across one. :eyeblur::thanks:

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank