Underwater 3.5x2x2

Underwater

• SRC Member

Bro, make a trip to LCK 201, I am sure u will have lots of nice and stable fishes to add to your collection.. :eyebrow: I am truly impressed with the variety and quality of the LS there...

4x1.5x2.3 home tank

6x2x2.3 office tank

• SRC Member
Bro, make a trip to LCK 201, I am sure u will have lots of nice and stable fishes to add to your collection.. :eyebrow: I am truly impressed with the variety and quality of the LS there...

No car leh...going there very difficult. But will try one of these days...if i can find someone to lobang me down... :rolleyes: For now, cannot only stick to sealife.

• SRC Member
Hi Underwater Bro

Nice setup. Where you got your Regal Angel? Very nice. I tried 3 times and still failed.

From a reefer here who decomm. For regal angel, best to go for Red Sea (yellow belly). I heard that those from Indo are less hardy, difficult to feed and often suffered from too much cyniade poisoning. Best to buy one that is already feeding at the LFS or from a fellow reefer, that's a principle I followed strictly.

bro, you stay ard hougang area? how you go sealife from there.....nice and neat setup. Hehehe.

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
bro, you stay ard hougang area? how you go sealife from there.....nice and neat setup. Hehehe.

Yup, in Hougang Central. Just loved this place.

From Hougang, can take MRT to Boon Keng or Farrer Park station. (If alight at Boon Keng) Usually l walk towards lavender street where Reborn is and i'll go in to see if there's any nice corals or inverts, then take bus 145 (near the shop) towards Balestier where Sealife is for their fishes. Stop at the 3rd stop (Quality Hotel), then cross the road and sealife is located along a sub-road, oppo coffeeshop. Going back, there are more buses stopping just outside Boon Keng station but bus 145 will bring you back to Reborn, then Lavender MRT. (If alight at Farrer Park) Take Bus 130 or 139 along Serangoon Rd, stop at Quality Hotel. Reborn close on Tue and Sealife close on Mon.

Thanks Bro. : )

Tank : 4 X 2 X 2 with low iron front panel and external overflow

Skimmer : BK SM200 with waste collector

Return Pumps : Red Dragon 6m3 and Ehiem 1262

FR : 2 X Deltec 509 & powered by AB2000

Nitrate Filter : Deltec NF 509 and tee off from AB2000

Calcium R'tor : Deltec PF 501 with RM secondary chamber

Kalkwasser R'tor : Deltec KM500

Chiller : Pansonic 1 HP Compressor with 20m titanium Coil

Wave Makers : 4 X Tunze 6055 with 7096 & Vortec MP40w

Controller : GHL Profilux

Lighting : ATI Powermodule 10 or 8 tubes

Water Top-up : Water Top-Up tank powered by Tunze Osmolator

External Monitor : American Pinpoint pH and Temp. Monitor for main tank and GHL Profilux Controller to measure temp, pH, Redox

Ozonizer : Sander C50

UV : Corallife 6x

Algae Scrubbler

• SRC Member
You're forgetting GO. Its just a 10 mins walk away from Serangoon MRT station. :eyebrow:

Oh yes, GO has very nice and quality corals...but the price there is also.... :ph34r: Nah, not a place to shop for my budget tank yet, esp in such times where the global economy is not doing well.