my 10gal

indahreno

• SRC Member

I take it that from 1st picture the pump will pump water thru' back of wall to the blue container, where skimmer, etc is then return thru' the wall again into the tank. A very interesting idea. what's you idea of livestock? I guess from the thickness of tank it is about 6" therefore cannot get big fishes, more like firefishes, clowns, gobies etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

How long did you cycle your tank?

Your tank doesn't look ready for fishes yet. What about LR? Get more LR and let the tank cycle for at least 1 month without fishes.

Also, your mandarin fish will not survive because it feeds on pods which are found in LR, which your tank serious lacks.

What skimmer are you using? Looks like a weipro?

Sometimes the good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay. - Harvey Specter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 4

Gonio

2. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

3. 0

WHERE TO BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY ONLINE,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,PASSPORTS (‪whatsapp +447436442801)

4. 0