WTS Tunze TS24 and Nitratreductor 1000

alexchew

• SRC Member

Hi i have a set of TS24 with the photocell and a Nitratreductor 1000 for sale

i want to get rid of them ASAP since i am moving houses and cannot bring along the tank!

TS24: 850 NEG

Nitratreductor 1000 without dosing pump: 350 NEG still have a brand new band of deniballs

If you take both on sunday i will let go for 950!!

call me or sms me at 97812288

please do not pm

thanks for reading!

cant believe that u are actually trying to sell your things here again lol

this is the same guy who sold me 2 x tunze nano 6025 for 110 dollars, while telling me hes selling me 1 x 6025 and 1 x 6045 tunze nano

i was in a rush that day, and when i ask him how to differentiate 6025 from 6045, he said: oh u got to try yourself at home, 6045 is stronger. Thinking that hes truthful, i said ok and went home

but when i reached home, i opened up both tunze to check, and both are 6025. subsequently i sms him at least 3-4 times and tried calling him for the next few days----> all no reply

well originally i did not plan to follow up on this matter, because i just take it as a lesson learnt...

cant believe this guy actually stayed in a district 10 condo and actually would do such a thing.

after 1 mth plus, hes out to sell his stuffs again. just be careful guys

betw i still keep all my sms exchanges with him, including those that he said he was selling me one 6025 and one 6045..

• SRC Member
Hi i have a set of TS24 with the photocell and a Nitratreductor 1000 for sale

i want to get rid of them ASAP since i am moving houses and cannot bring along the tank!

TS24: 850 NEG

Nitratreductor 1000 without dosing pump: 350 NEG still have a brand new band of deniballs

If you take both on sunday i will let go for 950!!

call me or sms me at 97812288

please do not pm

thanks for reading!

Same person that duped me on a Koralin CR which i had to spend almost 200 xtra to repair! Beware guys

• SRC Member

later the nr1000 become nr100 and the ts24 is ts12? :ph34r:

Mix Reef Tank: 5ft x 2.5ft x 2ft mixed reef

Chiller: daikin 1hp compressor

Return: Red Dragon 6.5m3

Lighting: Aqua Lumen Ocean 4ft

Skimmer: Reef Octopus RO-RPS-5000-EXT w/ Bubble Blaster

CR: RM 824 /milwakee PH controller

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

American Pinpoint PH monitor

American Pinpoint ORP Monitor with Resun Ozone

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

469748_10150741487628605_529506809_o_zps36d5c396.jpg

• SRC Member

i asked you to check, i tested it out for you. so why are u so mad? it was a 6045 i dropped my price down for you so much already. in the end you are saying i ripped you off? y how much? $10? i'd rather give u that 10 bucks then have someone bad mouth me. my price started at 170 for two, and i dropped to 110 for both for you, u wanted one for 80? i gave u two for 110 so stop whining u little baby! u tried to low ball me and instead of having it sit around my house not using it i decided to let it go to you. And buddy one is a 6045 i know that for a fact. Your just a retard and unable to check.

As for the other guy with the CR? what was wrong with it?? i never got any messages or anything then all of a sudden u come out and say things like this? The one thing i notice of this forum, there is a majority of you which are clear pussies.. you only know how to low ball people and try to rip them off, but if something doesnt go your way you whine and bitch like little girls.

I gave both people a chance to view and test the equipment, and if i was trying to cheat them would i do so? i highly doubt it

grow up people...

as for the smart ###### that said i wouldnt know the diffrence between my equipment, its none of your buisness so why would you bother getting involved? is it becasue your hiding behind the confort of your computer? i bet it is.. cuz i will put $1000 on the fact that if we met face to face you wouldnt have the balls to get involved.

Typical book fuckers..... spend all you time behind computers, and books.. only to shy away from the outside world due to your insecurieties...

i know that my equipment wont sell now becasue of these idiots, thats fine. Honestly i'd rather let it rot away then to sell it to whining little girls..

• SRC Member
i asked you to check, i tested it out for you. so why are u so mad? it was a 6045 i dropped my price down for you so much already. in the end you are saying i ripped you off? y how much? $10? i'd rather give u that 10 bucks then have someone bad mouth me. my price started at 170 for two, and i dropped to 110 for both for you, u wanted one for 80? i gave u two for 110 so stop whining u little baby! u tried to low ball me and instead of having it sit around my house not using it i decided to let it go to you. And buddy one is a 6045 i know that for a fact. Your just a retard and unable to check.

As for the other guy with the CR? what was wrong with it?? i never got any messages or anything then all of a sudden u come out and say things like this? The one thing i notice of this forum, there is a majority of you which are clear pussies.. you only know how to low ball people and try to rip them off, but if something doesnt go your way you whine and bitch like little girls.

I gave both people a chance to view and test the equipment, and if i was trying to cheat them would i do so? i highly doubt it

grow up people...

as for the smart ###### that said i wouldnt know the diffrence between my equipment, its none of your buisness so why would you bother getting involved? is it becasue your hiding behind the confort of your computer? i bet it is.. cuz i will put $1000 on the fact that if we met face to face you wouldnt have the balls to get involved.

Typical book fuckers..... spend all you time behind computers, and books.. only to shy away from the outside world due to your insecurieties...

i know that my equipment wont sell now becasue of these idiots, thats fine. Honestly i'd rather let it rot away then to sell it to whining little girls..

u sure i wont dare to come out? well we'll see about that, if since you claim u never cheat why not u refund the 2 guys what they paid for their stuffs and they return them to you. so if the 2 guys schedule a meetup to clear this issue, i will definately come if its today or tomorow, weekdays i am extremely buzy and the following week i wont be in town , in case mr alexchew think i am like to hide behind the computer, i am afraid you are very wrong, so since you claim you are so wrong then come out and prove ur innocence and clear this issue, oh no need to take out your $1000, i got lots

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member

btw my number's 97459977, call me if u guys got any arrangements in case i miss the post in this thread

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member
btw my number's 97459977, call me if u guys got any arrangements in case i miss the post in this thread

we can meet if you want, but just to clarify, u only want to meet me if the other two meet me? y? dont dare go by yourself? read ur last post, it only further proves my point that your a little girl... Just pm if u really want to. I'm always up for whooping little ######... especially if it's little bitch like yours! i figure i can take what 2mins out of my day to put you in line..

as for the guy with the tunzes i sold, since u still have my address and number meet me and i will refund u the 110 if u want. i dont believe in cheating people so if u really insist that i did i will give u back your money. $110 isnt worth this, its only play money.

• SRC Member
we can meet if you want, but just to clarify, u only want to meet me if the other two meet me? y? dont dare go by yourself? read ur last post, it only further proves my point that your a little girl... Just pm if u really want to. I'm always up for whooping little ######... especially if it's little bitch like yours! i figure i can take what 2mins out of my day to put you in line..

as for the guy with the tunzes i sold, since u still have my address and number meet me and i will refund u the 110 if u want. i dont believe in cheating people so if u really insist that i did i will give u back your money. $110 isnt worth this, its only play money.

well simple, i dont have to waste my time on you if the other 2 guys that you cheated are not interested in seeing you, i see u alone then what? go for coffee ? i have no interest in that with a lowlife or up for a 1 to 1 session? nah i'm not into violence because u wont last 5 mins with me, i've already posted my number up, my time is more precious then to waste it on you, but of course if the guys need me to be around i am all for it.

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

• SRC Member
well simple, i dont have to waste my time on you if the other 2 guys that you cheated are not interested in seeing you, i see u alone then what? go for coffee ? i have no interest in that with a lowlife or up for a 1 to 1 session? nah i'm not into violence because u wont last 5 mins with me, i've already posted my number up, my time is more precious then to waste it on you, but of course if the guys need me to be around i am all for it.

your right, wouldnt last 5mins cuz u'd be out in less than 2. but like i said before go hide behind your computer.

and the fact that you only dare to come after me if its a 3 on 1 shows how much of a ###### u are.

but as for scs88 the offer still stands, if u want the refund. i can give it to u.

haha

woah u become so generous suddenly..

why did not u reply the sms and phone calls when i tried to contact u back then for about 3 days after u sold me the stuffs?

to me, its not abt the money.

i just want to let you know that certain things you do in life, u must be prepared to face the consequences. In this case your reputation.

so think before u do certain things. you are young and still have a lot to learn in life.

• SRC Member
your right, wouldnt last 5mins cuz u'd be out in less than 2. but like i said before go hide behind your computer.

and the fact that you only dare to come after me if its a 3 on 1 shows how much of a ###### u are.

but as for scs88 the offer still stands, if u want the refund. i can give it to u.

i already posted my number in this thread, u got more reason to call me than for me to contact u,

lol ask the 1s that know me , ya probably i'l be gone in 2 min.

and u probably be on ur way to the hospital

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424

RM FR 624

TLF Phosban Reactor

My old tank thread

i already posted my number in this thread, u got more reason to call me than for me to contact u,

lol ask the 1s that know me , ya probably i'l be gone in 2 min.

and u probably be on ur way to the hospital

sorry i'm not that nice, i dont like to assist people to the hospital but i tell u what i'll throw in a 5 for u to take a cab there

• SRC Member
sorry i'm not that nice, i dont like to assist people to the hospital but i tell u what i'll throw in a 5 for u to take a cab there

who the hell is this? someone else getting involved?

i'm done with this. ok u can beat me up in ur cyber world...

as for hengheng88 please stay out of this.....

• SRC Member

Quote "As for the other guy with the CR? what was wrong with it?? i never got any messages or anything then all of a sudden u come out and say things like this? The one thing i notice of this forum, there is a majority of you which are clear pussies.. you only know how to low ball people and try to rip them off, but if something doesnt go your way you whine and bitch like little girl.

Whats wrong with the CR u know damn well lah. Whether i had tried contacting u should know better, i dont have to convince anyone that it was hardwork trying to contact ya.

1. U said solenoid valve sometimes works sometimes not no problemo its cheap to replace about $30 at clementi uncle (Uncle said they dont sell just the solenoid ended up forking $120 for whole new one)

2. U failed to mention anything about the wornout Eheim pump's impellor shaft. What u did say was everything works fine ... or u want me to dig up your CR ad to verify ur statement? ($75 for a new impellor + $5 for a missing O-ring in the impellor cover which u taped up using teflon tape so dont farkin tell u u didnt know anything was wrong with the pump since u meddled with it)

3. U also failed to specify that 2 Germany made drip valves OEM parts were missing from the CR as well ... yes can easily just buy 2 new cheapskate valves to replace them works just fine but its the principle that counts which a young punk like u doesnt seem to have. ($10 for 2 new valves)

4. U also failed to declare that PH controller's probe needed to be replaced cos it could no longer be calibrated properly as the tip was damaged. (a further $85 was spent replacing it)

Altogether i had to spend a further $295 excluding the $350 i paid u for the CR in order for the damn thing to finally work as intended. I believe if u had stated all these faults in ur ad no one would have bought the CR.

But i have to admit lah becos of ur dishonesty i learnt a great deal about CRs ... and btw i have sold tons of stuff in SRC and have never once had an issue with breach of trust or ppl accusing me of anything nor wanting to flame me .... u must be curious how come i can achieve that? If u are not than i am sad to say the future of a young chap such as yourself would never go far in life.

P/S : And yes i am near a computer but i aint hiding behind one, i think u intelligent enuf to know u need to sit in frt of a pc to type not behind it.

• SRC Member

well this is the typical behaviour of a lowlife, i have seen too many of these thats y i am extermely work up even thou its not my problem, tell u 1 thing and become uncontactable, but well its ok because they are only worth that much

Tunze TS24 with 7096

Tunze Osmolator

RM sulphur denitrator

RM FR 424