A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member
no lah..AP, u go see yourself lor..how come when storm post items for sale, the background same as your house one....and when you post items for sale, how come the background same as storm's house? :blink:

if you are not staying in storm's house or storm not staying in your house, that only means in 2 different places with the same walls and same tables, really same tastes lor....wat a rare coincidence...

AP and storm can really buddy up liao...and go shopping together :D

and hor, where's sailfin, only saw sailfin in the earlier part of this thread, nowadays seldom see sailfin around liao, thought sailfin is your fren also :)

hi Sis AP....I heard someone looking for me meh? Not too free to frequent this thread very often unless need your help...he...he... :P

I see someone mentioning my name several times in this thread of yours.....anything? :fear:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
ancelot u wanna go this june ,count me in...nice sia orange shoulder tang... AP sis don show liao... make me every night dream of that fish ... tomrow last day of exam than can think of that fish again... btw ancelot,4inch lieutenat n orange shoulder in a 2ft?i suggest u keep a kole tang... quite nice... up to 7inch only... :lol::lol:

eh better do exam properly leh.....then can get good job and buy more stuff for your hobby....he...he.... :D

heard your AT terror in your tank ah bro.Weileong? You don't have orange shoulder tang meh?..... :blink:

No terror but taking revenge I guess cos for the first few days the salifin tang go bully it.

Now it's more stable in the tang and start to fight back, now the salifin has learn not to go near it. For the last few days I don't see them fighting anymore. Maybe peace for the moment.

• SRC Member

No terror but taking revenge I guess cos for the first few days the salifin tang go bully it.

Now it's more stable in the tang and start to fight back, now the salifin has learn not to go near it. For the last few days I don't see them fighting anymore. Maybe peace for the moment.

wha I admire your AT leh..... :whistle Must get one for myself also..... :D

• SRC Member

:blink: the adult shoulder tang!!! SONG BO!! DAMM NICE :yeah: i want to faint liao.. i want to buy liao... HECK CARE everyone manz! haha.. even the tang police going for one shoulder and one lieutenant.. dont worry.. i got plans if they grow big... should they grow big i will go for 3ft.. then 4ft then 5ft then one " Underwater World " !!! I promise that i will take good care of all these tangs de! I promise..

aiyah.. my exams straight after JUne holidays so first week chiong studying studying then second week chiong again.. then last week slack lorz! haha.. hmm.. go CF? anyone want to join? AP sis you organise la.. i dont have everyone's contacts so very hard ba..

anyway these tangs are really impressive in colour and size..

anyway thanks.. Brother 'that was niccceeee' kole tang 7inch shoulder tang 4inch.. hmm.. peeps which is bigger? kole or shoulder? my maths fail liao.. kanna suan till smells like vinegar! haha... :fear:

• SRC Member

6ft not shiok.. put an underwater world here better.. haha.. i try la.. see if i can change it into adult inside a 2ft tank.. my friend did something to his freshwater fishes that make them reach sexual maturity within a small tank.. very cool..