A Little Tank Update

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh sis....funny leh, checked with Hong Wei todae. He said no sps shipment on friday leh. Its the same old sps stock. So where does the newly arrived colorful and healthy sps tat r snatched up by customers on friday came from or unless u r tokin abt those brown one being snatched up coz we all knw tat DA's buddy have gotten all the swee swee one ?".

Btw, i saw the galaxia coral there on thursday..so u must have bought it huh. Good choice for this piece of coral u bought. ;)

Bro,

here's what AP wrote and I asked abt the shipment.

and the shipment is about 2 weeks old I think but in very good form and some are colored at the tip already

How come suddenly become the SPS are 1st day shipment??

1st day or 2 weeks also cannot tell but since you already confirmed with the LFS owner then I guess the truth it out. The shipment is 2 weeks old :P

I've to agree with you that the tank will look super impressive after it is fully stocked with SPS!!! colorful ones of course.

• SRC Member
Eh sis....funny leh, checked with Hong Wei todae. He said no sps shipment on friday leh. Its the same old sps stock. So where does the newly arrived colorful and healthy sps tat r snatched up by customers on friday came from or unless u r tokin abt those brown one being snatched up coz we all knw tat DA's buddy have gotten all the swee swee one ?".

Btw, i saw the galaxia coral there on thursday..so u must have bought it huh. Good choice for this piece of coral u bought. ;)

thats funny because when I was there saw him packing a few bags of SPS for a couple of people that were already there when I arrive and this one guy kept selecting the SPS from the tank with full color tips....... :erm: Then again I didn't buy one to show you guys.....what I saw....very sian liao.....

There were alot of brown ones there that I know for sure.....but these selected ones could not explain where they came from or didn't really ask Hong Wei about it.....first time there so dunno if the guy was friendly.....but now I know..... :D

• SRC Member

Wah...a very nice tank u got there. Cannot imagine when its fully stock with sps runnin under ur long waited MH. Sure look solid solid as long as the sps hold their colors in ur tank. ;)

thanks bro.jd_n.....of course colored ones and not RTNed..... :lol: But sure going to spend a bomb....liao

A*****A*** will be my first purchase stop from what I saw....Hong Wei really great guy and very helpful.....this time he will inform me of super stocks upon arrival so I can be first...... :lol:

• SRC Member

thats funny because when I was there saw him packing a few bags of SPS for a couple of people that were already there when I arrive and this one guy kept selecting the SPS from the tank with full color tips....... :erm: Then again I didn't buy one to show you guys.....what I saw....very sian liao.....

There were alot of brown ones there that I know for sure.....but these selected ones could not explain where they came from or didn't really ask Hong Wei about it.....first time there so dunno if the guy was friendly.....but now I know..... :D

Aiyah...u shd have bought mah. Full colored tip :blink: . After goin thru the stocks on thursday i asked him r there any colored ones otherelse than these brown out sps but dun have leh. Hmm....i must go dwn tmw and ask him y got fully colored tip acro ard nvr let me knw :(

Btw....u tokin abt acropora rite...not horn coral i hope thought they r both sps. :angel:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

Aiyah...u shd have bought mah. Full colored tip :blink: . After goin thru the stocks on thursday i asked him r there any colored ones otherelse than these brown out sps but dun have leh. Hmm....i must go dwn tmw and ask him y got fully colored tip acro ard nvr let me knw :(

Btw....u tokin abt acropora rite...not horn coral i hope thought they r both sps. :angel:

he keep telling me he take from his display tank don't know correct or not but must believe if he say so...... :unsure: Aiyoh....suddenly the search for truth is on because of some skeptics.....like under investigation by Acro CID liao....... :lol:

I was tempeted to buy the horn also but I don't have my lights not daring enough...sekali the shipment say delayed then I kenna swan for buying SPS without proper lighting....sian

• SRC Member

he...he...sorry lah bro.bubble....but I scared anytime my elegance climb up lorry liao because my stupid MH taking so long to come...... <_<

sis sunday ar3edi.... few more hours... must tahan :lol:

• SRC Member
understand how u feel... get accused or when under doubt seriously not a nice feeling... :(

thanks bro.ryz....... :bow: well....I will invite you guys once the whole system is properly set up with my SPS and you will be able to see by invitation. Afraid to post anything here now because will be seriously doubted...... :lol:

if you like tuberina...check out reefworld today...got wanatu bright yellow one...palm sized...rarely come....pple not buying because they think it is too high price for a cup coral..

they might look a bit dull in the tank...you'll be stunned by the colour under your lights

• SRC Member
if you like tuberina...check out reefworld today...got wanatu bright yellow one...palm sized...rarely come....pple not buying because they  think it is too high price for a cup coral..

really bro.deepblue.......actually is this is the SPS version right? Thats what Hon Wei told me recently. I think it's really nice and don't mind paying what it cost.... :D they said this is rare is that correct?

worth checking it out...saw four ieces left an hour ago....but bought something liaoz....so decided to wait a few months for it to come in again <_<

the nice orange monti gone liaoz...the $60 one still there....the red buttons are gone liaoz too.....

the stressed blastos are there....but more than a big blue note$$$...too ex liaoz

seriously....you pple have suitable tanks for them...... ;)

• SRC Member
Aiyoh....suddenly the search for truth is on because of some skeptics.....like under investigation by Acro CID liao....... :lol:

Its the nature of my job. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

he...he...sorry lah bro.bubble....but I scared anytime my elegance climb up lorry liao because my stupid MH taking so long to come...... <_<

Aiyo sis, u worried pple suan u for gettin sps w/o proper lightin...then wat abt water conditions leh....Since u have years of experience with sps, u shd knw better. So with superb lightin but screwed water condition, pple also can suan u for tat leh. :pinch:

Anyway, u still bought the elegance assumin it nd intense lightin like MH but infact ur MH still not here. So u proceed with to buy for the sake of likin for the elegance and not worried abt being suan then y worry abt buyin sps and kena suan rite ;)

really bro.deepblue.......actually is this is the SPS version right? Thats what Hon Wei told me recently. I think it's really nice and don't mind paying what it cost....  they said this is rare is that correct?

Wah sis, as i read on then noticed u also bought the Turbinaria sp.....u must have lost touch with sps for so long tat u forgot its part of the small polyped family hor :lol: . Btw, tot u scare of kena suan.. :whistle

post-34-1094181419.jpg