A Little Tank Update

• SRC Member

hey stormy,long time no see..he..he ;)

Hows your Valminggi tank doing ah? Long time never go your place look see...look see.... :P

Been to sis AP place the other day but lights still not arrive yet....sian <_<

Somemore sis AP go new LFS never tell me one....but I see she got more things to handle here liao.... :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Sis Ap ,

Sorry to hear....but don't be upset....when your lights come you can smile....ok?..... :D Should be anytime now right?

I know you long time now already....people think you use different nicks but we know we are different when posting.....look on the bright side....your lights will be coming then you can enjoy..... :D

:thanks: bro.storm.....don't want to cause anything in here but kenna hantam out of the blue. My thread suppose to be about my tank sekali end up becoming WWF.... :blink:

you're right....I think my lights will make me enjoy more and forget but will close this thread anytime now so don't be surprise....by the way how is your Naso's doing ah? Heard you bought another one..... :o

bought this Galaxea the other day from the new LFS..... ;)

post-34-1085911503.jpg

• SRC Member

wow u really closing huh? why? Thought all has been settled liao... take it easy sis, just enjoy reefing and post updates dun be bothered by what others might think or say lah... :):D

Cheers

Raymond

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wow u really closing huh? why? Thought all has been settled liao... take it easy sis, just enjoy reefing and post updates dun be bothered by what others might think or say lah... :):D

Cheers

Raymond

hi Bro.Raymond , yes really closing.....maybe open new thread don't know yet because after this experience I'm totally shaken now.....didn't expect something like this to happen but I don't have hard feelings just dissapointed thats all.

But will not forget to invite you once everything is set up liao....... ;)

• SRC Member

aiyoh...bros...sis...forgive and forget lah...I know it's sometimes hard to do so but it will definitely make your life better... :) You have penetrated into this hobby that is usually male-dominated, so a saying goes...when in Rome, do as the Romans did lor... :P

There's already so much burdens we have to carry...so why add on to it? :rolleyes:

Sis AP...as long as you stand righteous, why bother about what others say? Know how the famous 60s songstress and actress Lin Dai Yu died? She fell prey to gossip and criticisms. :(

Well...we people just have to keep on doing self-reflections...fostering good relationship takes effort and we all thrive on relationships. Don't we? Be it...BGR...Filial Piety...Parenting...Professionism...Friendship and Comradeship...even I am guilty of not practising at times too... :paiseh: But...our hearts will also be at peace if we really make the efforts...afterall...how much is pride and ego worth? Many great a MAN has fallen prey to it and what did they get in the end? Misery...and sometimes accompanied by loneliness... :( Anger sometimes may overcome us and we may resort to names-calling but what comes out of it? More animosity... :(

My dear brothers and sister...let it pass...let it pass... :peace:

But guess it just takes each of us to remind one another...it is just the word LOVE that will prevail...but not asking you to commit adultery hor... :P:lol::lol::lol:

AP: :snore:

Weileong : :sick:

Others : Boh liao... :rolleyes::snore:

Flubby : :paiseh:

• SRC Member

sis.....

just brcause of some comments made by some ppl that upset u and now u wana close the thread????? why????? you should ignore every bit of word they say they can type all they want and accuse you but at the end of the thread who's fingers are tired? :rolleyes:

come on la sis.... dun give in.... just ignore them..... :peace:

• SRC Member
sis.....

just brcause of some comments made by some ppl that upset u and now u wana close the thread????? why????? you should ignore every bit of word they say they can type all they want and accuse you but at the end of the thread who's fingers are tired? :rolleyes:

come on la sis.... dun give in.... just ignore them..... :peace:

bro. bubble..... :bow: thanks alot....it's people like you that keep me going.... :D

when you ask me to put my elegance down I listen so I am not hard headed at all...... :lol: because I am still learning myself....... :rolleyes: you guys maybe young but you show alot of maturity.....very impressed...... :bow:

but this thing keeps coming back all the time and I don't know why.....other peoples thread got no WWF don't know why mine kenna "sway"....... :(

• SRC Member

bro. bubble..... :bow: thanks alot....it's people like you that keep me going.... :D

when you ask me to put my elegance down I listen so I am not hard headed at all...... :lol: because I am still learning myself....... :rolleyes:

but this thing keeps coming back all the time and I don't know why.....other peoples thread got no WWF don't know why mine kenna "sway"....... :(

kena WWF???? :lol::lol::lol:

thats what makes ur thread special unlike others... think abt it that way.... every time kena WWF dun bother replying them..... let their comments waste into the banwith.... :rolleyes:

come on lah.... until u upgrade ur tank... i dun wana hear u say "moderators.... close my thread".... if ur thread really close.... remember... who has the last laugh? ;)

anyway sis..... GONGRATS cause i just realised..... i think this is the longest thread in SRC.... over 100 pages!!!!! :yeah:

now u dun wana close a thread this long right? :rolleyes:

sis abt the elegence thingy im happy to hear u consider my opinion when some ppl just ignore them cause they think i dun know anythng.... :erm: sis with our 20years of exerience... u shoud be given the respect you deserve but it sure doesnt seem like it. sis i respect you for not closing the thread even when in the very begining when ppl were flaming you for putting the tank in the balcony.... ;)

if you can ignore them then.... just continue to do the same now :D

• SRC Member

closing this and starting a new thread might not be such a bad idea after all... it gives closure to all the animosity and squabbles that this thread is constantly haunted by. starting a new thread will be more focussed as by then you would be stocking up and all liao with your MH and all.. start afresh... new beginnings... no need to be bothered by postings that might bear any tinge of malice or sarcasm.. Just enjoy reefing and stay happy... after all, thats what we all live for right? Happiness :D

Stay happy :lol:

Raymond

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

bro.bubble.....now I honestly respect you for sure....... :bow::bow::bow:

very nicely said....like that must blanja you already..... :lol: One Elegance coming up!..... :lol:

you can come and take my elegance anytime....for free liao.... ;)

hey thanks bro. over 120 pages already.....the other half WWF..... :lol:

thats why bro. even though I don't post facts about reefing in my thread doesn't mean I don't know either and I still want to learn from those who can share with me without being sarcastic. This morning I open my thread only kenna the song .... "The Great Pretender" .....how to start the day like that I don't know... let alone carry on for another 80 pages more.... :D

I think I honestly have real reefing friends here now and I am honoured to meet you guys one day...... :D

• SRC Member
closing this and starting a new thread might not be such a bad idea after all... it gives closure to all the animosity and squabbles that this thread is constantly haunted by. starting a new thread will be more focussed as by then you would be stocking up and all liao with your MH and all.. start afresh... new beginnings... no need to be bothered by postings that might bear any tinge of malice or sarcasm.. Just enjoy reefing and stay happy... after all, thats what we all live for right? Happiness :D

Stay happy :lol:

Raymond

yeah bro.Raymond thats what I thought so....this thread is plagued by all this squabbling going on and with my MH on the way and new stocking it might be focused on the hobby itself instead of talk all the time but I just pray someone won't start anything should I open another thread..... :fear: was totally shaken today for sure.....

• SRC Member
bro.bubble.....now I honestly respect you for sure....... :bow::bow::bow:

very nicely said....like that must blanja you already..... :lol: One Elegance coming up!..... :lol:

you can come and take my elegance anytime....for free liao.... ;)

hey thanks bro. over 120 pages already.....the other half WWF..... :lol:

thats why bro. even though I don't post facts about reefing in my thread doesn't mean I don't know either and I still want to learn from those who can share with me without being sarcastic. This morning I open my thread only kenna the song .... "The Great Pretender" .....how to start the day like that I don't know... let alone carry on for another 80 pages more.... :D

I think I honestly have real reefing friends here now and I am honoured to meet you guys one day...... :D

sure anot elegence???? :yeah: better nt lah... so happy in ur tank later i take up lorry :lol::lol::lol::huh:

sis i raymond and you go one round of lfs this comin week lah... i think u need to cheer up :D but must blanja my bro ciggrate hor.... petrol nt cheap :lol: jking2.

sis just continue this thread lah..... im sure once ur tank become full-sps you can look back and laugh at all this nonsense :rolleyes:

btw.... my kole taking nori on the sandbed :yeah:

• SRC Member

wha.....congrats bro......just today your kole start eating nori ah?

yeah must blanja "smoke" and "petrol" all prices go up so must remember...... :D

by the time my lights come I die like that....hope to get a call tomorrow....shipment in today....don't know how come can come in on Sunday one..... :blink:

ok lah.....like that must blanja food in my house when everything ready.....somemore got bar can drink anything....."XO"....Martell.... :lol:

• SRC Member
wha.....congrats bro......just today your kole start eating nori ah?

yeah must blanja "smoke" and "petrol" all prices go up so must remember...... :D

by the time my lights come I die like that....hope to get a call tomorrow....shipment in today....don't know how come can come in on Sunday one..... :blink:

ok lah.....like that must blanja food in my house when everything ready.....somemore got bar can drink anything....."XO"....Martell.... :lol:

sis ur kidding me right... a bar in ur own hse? :o

sis i pm u my no. so anytime u heading down to pasir ris sms me.... i always go pris anyway :rolleyes::D

btw u stock baron? :fear: