Electric box schemetics....

ervine

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I can't seem to find the thread on the electric box anymore, can someone enlighten me on it? I know it's bought from some shop in Kelantan Road but not sure which one and not sure how much it costs..

It would be best if someone could share some schemetics to make things clearer...

Also, can I wire by existing timers instead of buying the hager timers?

Thanks a bunch!

Ervine Lin

• SRC Member

the shop is located at blk 28 kelantan lane ... last shop in the blk ( towards the end) if u r using those MCB type box.... think it will be better to convert to hager timer or other available models ... if u r planning on using your old timer ... depends on wat kind .... i'm sure it can be done ( after all u came up with the top up schematic !! :lol::lol: )

as for schematic ... think dersuz or yazid can come out with a good one.... :rolleyes:

ps : Plan on the number of MCB/Timers/etc first :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

reefer guy,

all credit shd be given to yazid who helped me with the internal wiring.

i'm actually quite nuts and scared to do electrical stuff until i get my hands dirty! it's rather easy actually.

ervine,

the contactor is to prolong the life-span of your expensive EH011. cos the live wires from the MCBs could be really hot. another point from yazid.

box wise, just get the one the shop recoemmends. i remember it's only a couple of dollars.