1hp Hailea Chiller (HL-880CA) for SALE

maxrhino27

• SRC Member

Max dont get aggitated. I think they are just trying to help (buyer/seller). May not seem like it but this is to safegard new comers who buy without knowing. They are just pointing out if the price is close to those of LFS for a 2nd had item (used or unused) it is very hard to sell as the price will drop. Cos if for jus a little more (5%) you can buy from LFS, get the shop assurance with full warranty and if anything goes wrong, you can go after the LFS who has a reputation to protect. Guys give the poor guy a break lor. jus a suggestion. :):D:D:):)

" Get the shop assurance with full warranty and if anything goes wrong, you can go after the LFS who has a reputation to protect."

Firstly i have already said that this chiller has full warranty coz the card is still not filled up yet...k

Secondly i know that the price is a bit steep but like i said its damn BRAND new and still in the box.

Thirdly like i said the "PRICE IS NEG". If any buyer is interested and willing to give me a reasonable price i will consider.

I know what you guys are trying to do or say and i have no ill feelings about that and appreciate your help and advise but if any of you guys are not going to buy and would like to give your 2 cents worth of rubbish comments then please PM me instead of shooting off in this page coz in the end everybody will just ignore my sale.

look. people will not ignore this thread just because we voice our comments here. can you stop being so uptight about it?

if people want to buy, they will buy it irregardless of whatever comments comes their way. geezers if you're really hard up for it, hunt around the forum for those who want to buy a chiller and PM them lah.

if that is the case, go be the policeman for a lot of threads that talk ###### sing song in those "buying threads." detrimental to sales mah!

fine. so its been rubbish we've been spewing all the while. are you trying to imply that all the other happenings in the other threads is also rubbish? why don't you go there and tell them to stuff it up where the sun doesn't shine?

if you don't appreciate people trying to help out or negotiating with you, say so. we wouldn't waste our efforts in trying to point out to you and to make the sale more transparent. you're shooting yourself in the foot down here if you ask me. labelling whatever comments that other reefers post as rubbish isn't the mot pleasant thing to do. thats almost as good as telling them to *expletive* themselves.

I rest my case.

SHEESH!