Roidan's Reef (I)

roidan

wow....purple queen galore :lol::lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

still flooding the tank with food??

I have lost most of my Purp. Queens...no choice lah..everyday work from 6 plus to 7 plus then reach home....think they kana yao si :erm:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow....purple queen galore :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

still flooding the tank with food??

I have lost most of my Purp. Queens...no choice lah..everyday work from 6 plus to 7 plus then reach home....think they kana yao si :erm:

yeah...everyday feed many times...

gotta put food timer lor...but never mind lah..stick to your sps and tangs....solid liao... :lol:

think of adding a redseaberlin classic skimmer that Acanthurus pyroferus gives a thumbs up, 'can support 6ft sps/lps system' u know? :rolleyes: .... :lol: ..then can feed even more :lol::rolleyes::lol:

haha..kidding...going straight for double beckett in due time :)

• SRC Member
haha..kidding...going straight for double beckett in due time  :)

wow,bro roidan..

i haven't even start using my H&S skimmer and u wanna change liao.. :unsure: heheehe. really have to "five body throw ground" to you.

yeah...everyday feed many times...

gotta put food timer lor...but never mind lah..stick to your sps and tangs....solid liao... :lol:

think of adding a redseaberlin classic skimmer that Acanthurus pyroferus gives a thumbs up, 'can support 6ft sps/lps system' u know? :rolleyes: .... :lol: ..then can feed even more :lol::rolleyes::lol:

haha..kidding...going straight for double beckett in due time :)

Aiyah you go duel beckett la..one time can settle

precisely :lol:

saw the chevron in the pics? it has been tagged....

*I belong to dispar anthias when i grow up and turn dull and ugly* :lol:

Wahaha......... They are beautiful when old... pls beauty is in the eye of beholder :lol::lol::lol:

steady leh....

our ATs can be god brothers..hehe

but i come back see then notice the mouth portion abit white...dunno issit damage due to netting along the way or not...if so, really jialat... :(

not really eating anything yet...yours? :)

Nope not yet eating.... I think(never try :lol::lol: ) anjyway your is very beautiful.. I got the smallest one

Nope not yet eating.... I think(never try :lol:  :lol: ) anjyway your is very beautiful.. I got the smallest one

must be patient i guess....mine has a large teardrop...one of the larger teardrops that i have seen in a long while...

but then again...must see if can survive first or not...sigh...

i putting ulva and gracillia near his hovering place....what are u going to tempt it with? let me know...let's work together trying to get them to eat ;)

see the white patch near the top of the lip? i think it may be a problem :nc:

post-34-1080912327.jpg

must be patient i guess....mine has a large teardrop...one of the larger teardrops that i have seen in a long while...

but then again...must see if can survive first or not...sigh...

i putting ulva and gracillia near his hovering place....what are u going to tempt it with? let me know...let's work together trying to get them to eat ;)

see the white patch near the top of the lip? i think it may be a problem :nc:

Hmm both are good bet... I am going to try with a more protein base food first........ maybe zooplankton or cyclopeeze