roidan

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah....signs of shipping stress...

but the main thing is that it is still mounted on a rock...meaning the byssal gland below was not cut during harvesting...

tat means byssal infection is less likely to happen....some clams may appear to be very nice and healthy but if the byssal is torn or damaged during harvesting, infection may set in and slowly the clam will die off....

so...take note of the byssal attachment :)

i just see which one is actively picking stuff off the fishes and swimming around actively and then just try lor....

seems that they are having 3 to 5 times meal a day together with the anthias......maybe tat's why still around...

but i am sure they are better off in the wild helping the other fishes... :P

I do not have a cleaner wrasse...but a while back Henry brought in some big ones, they were feeding on pellets and mixed food fed by him....dun know still got or not ;)

Oh yeah...thanks for the offer....I am in the processs of building a 6FT fowler in my hall..I will dropby periodically to measure the black tangs' body length..... from the book, it is stated that they are considered adult when they are 3 inches in length :evil::evil: ....sooon..................

no lah.....I want to put it on the floor. when I sit on my sofa, can see the HUGE fishes swimming around.....migrating the fishes in TriggerQueen's tank :lol::lol::lol:

cool idea....because we like to sit on the floor and watch TV in the hall...even when we got a new sofa.....so thought of the idea of building a 6FT FOWLR at the side, about 2.5 ft tall.....when her french angel, blueface and emperor grows up...they will need space :lol:

with your black tang in it...will look very gorgeous :lol: