• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
AlfaRomeo,

Ozone??? :shock:

u mean UV filterz??? i tot those equipment cant b use 24/7??? waz told can only on like 2~4hrz a day

UV can be used 24hr.. no harm or any side effects.. :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

very good leh..mine doesnt seem interested in meaty stuff....can see some bite marks from the ulva....but not much leh... :(

trying to get it to feed on brine shrimp den maybe slowly change to veg type of food.. hopefully pellet at the last stage :lol::lol::lol: (must be dreaming) btw where you get your ulva

trying to get it to feed on brine shrimp den maybe slowly change to veg type of food.. hopefully pellet at the last stage :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (must be dreaming) btw where you get your ulva

maybe coz it's too big already...hard to change its eating habits...something like hard to teach an old dog new tricks....

my ulva is from my own sump....self propagation to complete the feeding cycle as much as possible.....

take from sump feed the tangs....then the tangs eat and poo and the nutrients go back to the growing ulva in the sump...and then take from sump to feed the tangs again...

hope the waves in the tub remind him of hawaii, so he gets better.... :lol:

post-34-1081150319.jpg

hey good news yet again.... just fed my achilles again and notice it starts eating brine shrimp already

wah..very good leh...

my system carries a low infection of ich..but they don't show up on my tangs....even my black tangs have no white spot...but achilles tang will easily show ich if my system indeed does have this parasite..and indeed never escape my rough estimation...

it was only yesterday that i had a feeling that it will appear soon and it really did...lol..if only buy 4D so accurate :lol:

anyway, dilemma here..even if it does not have ich anymore in the tub after a few days or weeks...but put back into the tank, again it will attact the ich in my system again...lol...

jia lat...

wah..very good leh...

my system carries a low infection of ich..but they don't show up on my tangs....even my black tangs have no white spot...but achilles tang will easily show ich if my system indeed does have this parasite..and indeed never escape my rough estimation...

it was only yesterday that i had a feeling that it will appear soon and it really did...lol..if only buy 4D so accurate :lol:

anyway, dilemma here..even if it does not have ich anymore in the tub after a few days or weeks...but put back into the tank, again it will attact the ich in my system again...lol...

jia lat...

haha yeah... IMO achilles will surely(at least 99%) get ich once you put in it your tank.... its the part where how you get it to recover.....

Hmm i only have achilles tang in my tank so i dun have to worry :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait to pick up my AT too! ;)

Roidan, did you take from the 2nd tank on the left?

Mine is in the extreme left corner!

haha yeah... IMO achilles will surely(at least 99%) get ich once you put in it your tank.... its the part where how you get it to recover.....

Hmm i only have achilles tang in my tank so i dun have to worry :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

your one definitely very huge chance of success since no stress to it from other tangs and it is already eating...

now mine is probably getting the ich from being in this new environment, even if it does shake it off, eventually it has to stake its territory when i put it in the main tank with the others also....

seems like another 6ft just for it is appropriate :lol::heh:

No lah... he took his tang way earlier compare to us... his(roidan) is the nicest and biggest

I took the smallest one :lol::lol::lol: Right afetr roidan took his on that very same day..... Think so long(3pm to 7pm) whether to get or not :lol::lol::lol:

your one definitely very huge chance of success since no stress to it from other tangs and it is already eating...

now mine is probably getting the ich from being in this new environment, even if it does shake it off, eventually it has to stake its territory when i put it in the main tank with the others also....

seems like another 6ft just for it is appropriate :lol::heh:

haha no gurantee as AT is so picky and delicate......

wah in your tank maybe will world war 3 with your sohal tang sia

cant remember....mine is near the door...yeah..should be the left side...

i collected mine on friday afternoon around 3 if i am not wrong..heavy rain that time....hehe

would have preferred smaller size ones as easier to train to eat....older/larger ones are more stubborn i feel....

but see the huge orange spot...i buay tahan... :lol:

haha no gurantee as AT is so picky and delicate......

wah in your tank maybe will world war 3 with your sohal tang sia

no...the bully in my tank is the yellow tang...hehe

hmm...i am not putting my money on this AT that it will eventually do well and eat alot....

i mentioned there is some white portion on top of the mouth...might be net damage....

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=7509&st=2925

so, just do what i can lor...the rest...up to him liao ;)

cant remember....mine is near the door...yeah..should be the left side...

i collected mine on friday afternoon around 3 if i am not wrong..heavy rain that time....hehe

would have preferred smaller size ones as easier to train to eat....older/larger ones are more stubborn i feel....

but see the huge orange spot...i buay tahan... :lol:

I also collect on friday..... yah edwin told me that you were deciding on the 2 tear drop tua tua AT....... one is the you have the other is boss reserved one...... :lol::lol::lol:

I also collect on friday..... yah edwin told me that you were deciding on the 2 tear drop tua tua AT.......  one is the you have the other is boss reserved one......  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ahh...

then i know boss's AT is which one..that one the teardrop also nice nice...but one side has 2 white small patches...

tat size and teardrop is a very good combination....but i did not feel comfortable buying it coz of the white patches...hehe

but if the white patches heal and eats well, our boss will be the happiest guy in here, that AT is a sure winner and definite showpiece :lol:

As with most of my past AT keeping experiences, I have not been successful.

Really crossing all my fingers and toes.... or I'll have to change my nickname soon. Maybe our 'pa zhi' clash! :lol:

ahh...

then i know boss's AT is which one..that one the teardrop also nice nice...but one side has 2 white small patches...

tat size and teardrop is a very good combination....but i did not feel comfortable buying it coz of the white patches...hehe

but if the white patches heal and eats well, our boss will be the happiest guy in here, that AT is a sure winner and definite showpiece :lol:

yeah yuo got it... thats the one........ yah at first told my fren to get it but he feel that its too big for his reef thus give it a miss :lol::lol::lol:

hehe but on the other hand... it may be good cos that AT will be even happier in boss's tank...... BTW boss do you think that At you got will be attack by your powder blue when you add the fish in :nc::nc:

As with most of my past AT keeping experiences, I have not been successful.

Really crossing all my fingers and toes.... or I'll have to change my nickname soon. Maybe our 'pa zhi' clash! :lol:

dun worry boss,

your patience and experience will pay off....

seriously your piece is very nice...

u can ask edwin how many times i got up and down the 2 stools, how many times i walked between the 2 tanks...separated by the main door....looking at your piece and my piece.....

hope yours eats as well as Dispar's ....mine is a stubborn chap :lol: patronising me by just a few bites of ulva here and there <_<