Mitlancer's "Miracle" Atlantis Walll Mount

mitlancer

• SRC Member

thanks bro bino, next time when mine split again i will let u know.. :thanks:

bro AhSiang your're quite right, btw, i sold off 4 clones to bros here, with one last one remaining for myself.. i believe very soon these clones will multiply themselves exponentially den hopefully we will have more supply of them in the market in the near future.. :)

lets hope that bro Mitlancer's one will give him babies real soon!

• SRC Supporter

Haha.. yes, Vincent's RBTA is super healthy.... all fat fat one. I dunno if I should disturb the location the RBTA is locating right now? It seems to prefer to stay there vertically. But then the tentacles touching the sand all not opening up. Only those on top are fat.... Any advice?

• SRC Member

Haha.. yes, Vincent's RBTA is super healthy.... all fat fat one. I dunno if I should disturb the location the RBTA is locating right now? It seems to prefer to stay there vertically. But then the tentacles touching the sand all not opening up. Only those on top are fat.... Any advice?

if split, pm me first ah...i buy from u...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

Of cos will reserve one for you Siang. :)

Ok, now for the pics to do the talking....

The Clarki seems to have hosted on the RBTA. :)

post-14772-12707381375322_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382060606_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382271005_thumb.jpg

Some pics of the old zoas....

post-14772-12707382582452_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382949301_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1270738275918_thumb.jpg

I think i m missing of yellow n blue zoas....:P

the bleached blasto = HEART SHAPE BLASTO

post-14772-12707383269505_thumb.jpg

NICE?

Full Monti

post-14772-12707383974984_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707384402512_thumb.jpg

Any advice for the location of RBTA???

Of cos will reserve one for you Siang. :)

Ok, now for the pics to do the talking....

The Clarki seems to have hosted on the RBTA. :)

post-14772-12707381375322_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382060606_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382271005_thumb.jpg

Some pics of the old zoas....

post-14772-12707382582452_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707382949301_thumb.jpg

post-14772-1270738275918_thumb.jpg

I think i m missing of yellow n blue zoas....:P

the bleached blasto = HEART SHAPE BLASTO

post-14772-12707383269505_thumb.jpg

NICE?

Full Monti

post-14772-12707383974984_thumb.jpg

post-14772-12707384402512_thumb.jpg

Any advice for the location of RBTA???

nice :) my gf will love the heart shape blasto haha....

btw bro hows the 9002 ?

• SRC Member

heart shape blasto is a sign of it is in love...nooo...it's a sign that it is melting...haha...anyway, can't be help...Henry's display tank used to have lots of blastos...most of them melt also for no reason though water parameters r ok...

think your RBTA is still adjusting to new environment...but so long yr clown is hosting it, yr rbta will have better chance of surviving...

l7304smr.jpg

• SRC Supporter

heart shape blasto is a sign of it is in love...nooo...it's a sign that it is melting...haha...anyway, can't be help...Henry's display tank used to have lots of blastos...most of them melt also for no reason though water parameters r ok...

think your RBTA is still adjusting to new environment...but so long yr clown is hosting it, yr rbta will have better chance of surviving...

really ah? Its a sign of melting? The shape can only see on and off... not all the times. When fully expended, then its normal roundish, but i notice the mouth tends to move around and sometimes not in the centre.... melting? But there are alot of babies at the side of this one.

• SRC Member

really ah? Its a sign of melting? The shape can only see on and off... not all the times. When fully expended, then its normal roundish, but i notice the mouth tends to move around and sometimes not in the centre.... melting? But there are alot of babies at the side of this one.

usually from a colony...one or 2 may melt...the first sign is a small tear...but can be savage by feeding it...they need to be place in very low flow area...

l7304smr.jpg

Hi Bro, today and tmr shippment day, eh anyone wana to share dragon eye zoas/other nice zoas from iwana?? hehe....hopefully 4 reefers can share ...

Tank Size: 3 x 3 x 2 with 3.5ft cabinet

count me in if to share... :) i dun need such big rock of dragon eyes...

Okay bro, hope 2 more reefers can chip in to share........if not jim, we cancel it cos i dont need such big piece too....

• SRC Supporter

Okay bro, hope 2 more reefers can chip in to share........if not jim, we cancel it cos i dont need such big piece too....

See Ah Siang wants or not, 3 persons should be enough. :)

Dunno leh, if not, I can supply at my house. :)

Okay, i think ikea haf hammer and chisel also..see how it goes. if cfm then tmr i drive to office b4 7am, then 3pm i go irwana to buy during my lunch break...kakaka...

• SRC Supporter

Okay, i think ikea haf hammer and chisel also..see how it goes. if cfm then tmr i drive to office b4 7am, then 3pm i go irwana to buy during my lunch break...kakaka...

ok, see how, if i can knock off tmr at 1pm sharp, i go pick u up at your work place then we go together. :)

ok, see how, if i can knock off tmr at 1pm sharp, i go pick u up at your work place then we go together. :)

Oh yah hor, ur car on sat can drive whole day right? then i no need to wake up so early liao...okay see how it goes bro..

Jim

quite a number of your zoas seemed to be half opened......

a case of bad timing when photos are taken?

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!