j-QUaD's Reef

j-QUaD

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

nice bro.. very pretty fish yellow accessor..

and that yellow eagle eyes, SWeeett ! :lol:

very striking bam bam orange :), i have 2 polyps of it.. been super long like 1 year, still no growth.. inside my seahorse tank.. :huh:

nice bro.. very pretty fish yellow accessor..

and that yellow eagle eyes, SWeeett ! :lol:

very striking bam bam orange :), i have 2 polyps of it.. been super long like 1 year, still no growth.. inside my seahorse tank.. :huh:

Ya.... Like the yellow assessor alot, especially when I see it swim upside down but my 2 blue assessor nvr do that. :lol:

The bam bam orange nearly melt off during the shifting but now it's ok except the colour had faded a bit & yes, it takes a

long time to grow 1 polyps. :(

• SRC Member
Ya.... Like the yellow assessor alot, especially when I see it swim upside down but my 2 blue assessor nvr do that. :lol:

The bam bam orange nearly melt off during the shifting but now it's ok except the colour had faded a bit & yes, it takes a

long time to grow 1 polyps. :(

oh man bro, i just saw the pic of ur ric.. glad it survived the shifting.. that is one excellent ric.. :)

ya u are so right abt the bam bam orange.. kept it for about half a year before it grew 1 out.. very slow growth haha..

• SRC Member
oh man bro, i just saw the pic of ur ric.. glad it survived the shifting.. that is one excellent ric.. :)

ya u are so right abt the bam bam orange.. kept it for about half a year before it grew 1 out.. very slow growth haha..

Haha i think the growth is very subjective bro. When given conditions that are good for that particular zoa, they can spread and grow like wildfire. However they may also quit on u as fast. My bam bam orange grew from about a mere 7 polyps when i ordered them from the US to cover the entire rock in the span of 7-8 months in my previous tank. Now they still do grow, but at a slower rate in my current tank la. <_<

I'm keeping a bam bam polyp for Bro Solo77 and it has grown out 2 new polyps in about one month plus in my tank.. =)

Good luck with ur zoas ya... who knows they start spreading like wildfire soon... :whistle:thanks:

Izzit??... Haven't seen yellow eagle eye in LFS before, so did u get it?. Post pics leh. :yeah:

sorrie bro diff to find e pic lehz..

next time i bring e better camera go.. lolx

e polyps very few only lehz..

like 8 polyps only...

$50 x lehz... mayb wait for sis ming c if her tank got can frag...

or dolce..